• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Can anybody upload the resources.assets.resS file or a torrent link to an already extracted and verified to work install?
The mentioned file keeps turning up missing when extracting

I have searched for that file throughout the thread, and nobody seems to have uploaded it.
I have tried redownloading from the uploadhaven and pixeldrain links. the file is too big for free uninterrupted download from MEGA.
...and free interrupted is not good enough? You should be able to resume.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Hello. I just downloaded this today and I'm having a couple of issues.
1) During sex scenes... it doesnt line up well? Also my character's penis doesn't show most of the time
2) In the overworld, any nude people just have black bodies for some reason.
3) Sometimes during sex scenes, the slaves appear entirely different than what they should.

Last edited:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Hello. I just downloaded this today and I'm having a couple of issues.
1) During sex scenes... it doesnt line up well? Also my character's penis doesn't show most of the time
2) In the overworld, any nude people just have black bodies for some reason.
3) Sometimes during sex scenes, the slaves appear entirely different than what they should.
1) That's always been an issue and no fix was ever made. It's better to just enjoy the narrative because the animations are dreadful.
2) They look fine to me. You might need to play around with your settings.
3)I have not had that problem before, but once you get late in the game it gets rarer and rarer to see the same slaves because you'll have so many (Unless you hold them up in your office as pets)

ren9999

Aug 16, 2020
...and free interrupted is not good enough? You should be able to resume.
I wound up doing just that, though I still ended up with the same problem.

Turned out the issue was caused by the program I was using to unzip it. (Apparently Izarc does NOT like unzipping this)

Found this out by uninstalling and using winzip (default windows app) and while at first i was then faced with the "Path Too Long" Error, that was easily solved by both shortening the name of the zip file, and extracting Straight into a Folder i made on my C drive to shorten the file path as well. It unzipped and ran with no problems after that.

Hopefully this helps anybody else that runs into the same issue.

Scienceandponies

Mar 15, 2023
Started playing a week ago. Ran into a late game bug with Flotsam where they're attacked by pirates (second time this has occurred) but there's no continue button or options so the game is just stuck there. Any way around this in the current "finished" build. The only other mention I found of this was from a comment 3 years ago, so I'm concerned.

Also, sometimes when I load a save, all my menial slaves just vanish and the sliders for tourist and citizen caps resets to starting values, though that's more of an annoyance at this point given the income rolling in from all the planets.

Scienceandponies

Mar 15, 2023
Started playing a week ago. Ran into a late game bug with Flotsam where they're attacked by pirates (second time this has occurred) but there's no continue button or options so the game is just stuck there. Any way around this in the current "finished" build. The only other mention I found of this was from a comment 3 years ago, so I'm concerned.

Also, sometimes when I load a save, all my menial slaves just vanish and the sliders for tourist and citizen caps resets to starting values, though that's more of an annoyance at this point given the income rolling in from all the planets.
Okay, so the first issue just cleared up on its own. Despite closing and reopening the game 6 times doing nothing, I just ignored it and kept playing for a while and then tried it again and it worked. Guess I just needed to pass a few in game days to try again?

Still annoyed that all my menial workers, citizens, and tourists keep disappearing, though.

InTheShadows

Aug 9, 2017
So far an interesting game to play. Much more in-depth than some games one would find on this website.

One problem, the slaves don't seem very detailed, like it seems nothing has features, and the women don't even have nipples.
I click the makeup options and nothing seems to happen. Also, when I use a slave, it seems I just penetrate their bodies via clipping instead of through the normal openings.
Is this normal or is there some setting I need to refine or something?

Also, despite the big-looking station, I can only seem to build on one level. Is this right or am I missing a way to change levels?

I also had an issue where the game suddenly stopped letting me place items, and I couldn't even place more floor squares for rooms. Is there a way to fix it, or is finding a save where that isn't the case my only option?

Last edited:

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So far an interesting game to play. Much more in-depth than some games one would find on this website.

One problem, the slaves don't seem very detailed, like it seems nothing has features, and the women don't even have nipples.
I click the makeup options and nothing seems to happen. Also, when I use a slave, it seems I just penetrate their bodies via clipping instead of through the normal openings.
Is this normal or is there some setting I need to refine or something?

Also, despite the big-looking station, I can only seem to build on one level. Is this right or am I missing a way to change levels?
Not sure if some graphic glitch but they have nipples, when unlock surgery center can possible modify them? cant remember but I used cheat for some of them and has like 5 types of nipple options.

The animations are horrid, barely any match, some like doggy hide it better but probably due to the size differences that they just don't mesh. Same with clothing, they seem to be made with 1 specific body type and any deviances makes it clip.

Their are other levels but not for building your main area, mainly can build other support features which I am still not 100% of the purpose for, I THINK they generate money, but like hyrdoponics, never seen food anywhere.

You have to goto the center and I think mousewheel will take you to other levels and have choices of what to build but again, I still don't know the purpose of some of this stuff.

Jun 27, 2018
... comment ...
you're probably facing some rendering issues. the sex scenes were always a clusterfuck. the game is "complete" in that the author threw up their hands, told everyone to fuck off and left. the mods heard them cry "I'm done with this bullshit" as they rode into the sunset, and so marked the game complete instead of abandoned.

yes, the game is essentially 2d

don't expect any bugfixes to come down the pipe for any of the weird shit, hangs, bad graphics or broken features.

all that said, while I haven't played it in a while, I did play it quite a bit while it was still in development. Yes, the author walked away while it was still in a pretty buggy state, but this software was a huge undertaking. It was cool of the author to try for something so large and complex in the first place.

I just glanced at their patreon, looks like they're doing a stationmaster 2.0. it's likely that 1.0 was just too much of a pain to work in, since they would have been writing exploratory code to get where they did, it was inevitably filled with hacks and work arounds and structures that ended up working against new features and fixing bugs. hopefully they have a better run of it this time. I guess you can go support them if you're interested in a redone version of the game.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
How do you transform slaves? or get the serums to transform them, cant see the option or unsure.
You pretty much have to do a ton of research in order to get to access to them. There is no inherent capacity to do so so the options are either to grind it out or use the cheats.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
If you are lucky you can get some high int slaves from the used market - its the only market you have, the rest open based on influence.
In turn influence is gained mostly from conquering planets.

seraph0413

Feb 24, 2020
i have an issue i hope someone knows how to resolve. some of my events are broken and don't play out to completion. in the middle of the event it skips to the slave processing. i've played 0.27 before, and i remember many events that worked then but are broken now in 1.1. i'm no programmer but i've looked at the core.txt and see nothing obviously wrong

anyone know the issue and solution?

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any screen shoot with alien of this game? I trying to transform my slave but they all just human with animal ears and tails and im too lazy to unlock last slave market

• Angry
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
why do my planets keep having crisis's, i understand that the game is no longer in devolpment and truth be told, i'm just complaining about it but they keep having their econmies fail ro some shit, and it's the same two planets over and over, like i just delt with your kajiu problem and now your having a economical crash, after i fix that, oh no now more kajiu have arrived and i have to deal with that one too, all of this just to keep two planets profitable

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
By the way quick question, does the furry in this game mean full on furs, or just added animal ears, tails and that's about it?

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
By the way quick question, does the furry in this game mean full on furs, or just added animal ears, tails and that's about it?
It's actually customizable. When you start a new game you can select the level of fur you want present from nothing at all to full on furs with a couple options in the middle.

Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
Ayo, does anyone know why i cant build anymore? I have few rooms and stuff and after some time i cant build anything nor to add something like painting or stuff like that, its just red squares on every place when i try to build it/place stuff or room?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Ayo, does anyone know why i cant build anymore? I have few rooms and stuff and after some time i cant build anything nor to add something like painting or stuff like that, its just red squares on every place when i try to build it/place stuff or room?
Are they rotated the right way?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes