Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Just had the Firefly parody event, still chuckling to myself. This iteration of the game is very playable, although I'm struggling a bit with the galactic conquest map. Only two systems conquered so far.

Sep 26, 2021
I have a stupid question. How do you reduce fear in slaves? I could have sworn in SM1 you could just throw them into the spa and watch the fear relax out of them.

chibald7

Oct 25, 2022
How to turn ON Tutorial in this game?
I start New game and see just pic related screen. I try to add new floor, make some builds, buy some girls, but dont see new citizens or tourist. I dont know how to assign girls to brothel or club, but i try do it slave list screen (F2)
I just dont have idea how to play, lol) Mb something wrong at downloaded build?

p.s. sorry, my english very bad (so, in my misunderstanding, its reason too)
Снимок экрана 2024-01-11 180536.png

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How to turn ON Tutorial in this game?
I start New game and see just pic related screen. I try to add new floor, make some builds, buy some girls, but dont see new citizens or tourist. I dont know how to assign girls to brothel or club, but i try do it slave list screen (F2)
I just dont have idea how to play, lol) Mb something wrong at downloaded build?

p.s. sorry, my english very bad (so, in my misunderstanding, its reason too)
View attachment 3251670
start a new game -> save and quit -> load! (do not click on the 'continue') the latest save

Reactions: chibald7

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
- there's a huge problem with the number of visitors and citizens. i've conquered a quarter of the galaxy the game offers, and i own $125 million (no cheating, i promise) and i've built in just over half the station, i'm left with about 80 visitors and only 18 citizens with 39 slaves? wtf
- in addition, I've made a lot of money from conquering planets, especially when I invest in each of them, but after a while the money stops growing and I stagnate at 125 million, except with the income the station brings me. however, the conquest brings in much more money (a little too much, in fact) than the station, which must be due to the fact that we don't earn many visitors and citizens. even with all the money invested in the station... it's not profitable.

Reactions: rKnight

ToddMord7991

Aug 30, 2017
i cant increase military installations for some reason. I have enough money and space but the button just doesnt respond or even highlight when i hover the mouse over. does anyone know whats wrong?

safeman

May 25, 2019
Where's the sex in this game? I played around a bit but the only sex 'scene' I could find was this wierd one where you press the button to fuck the girl and the guy's dick is bent and flying around the screen.

Screenshots show you can choose position and such, don't see that in game though.

Cartman86

Jan 23, 2017
Help. Loaded the save, the entire fleet disappeared and activity disappeared, as if the game was paused.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Where's the sex in this game? I played around a bit but the only sex 'scene' I could find was this wierd one where you press the button to fuck the girl and the guy's dick is bent and flying around the screen.

Screenshots show you can choose position and such, don't see that in game though.
hope not talking about what Dev showing in the thread.. That all Screenshot of WIP = work in progress, what dev currently doing working on right now... that not even in game yet.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Help. Loaded the save, the entire fleet disappeared and activity disappeared, as if the game was paused.
If you see your slaves in the list then you should click the floor button (in side, to not renaming) on the bottom left and wait a little. Fleet will be regenerating too and you can gather them again. I hope it helps.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
- there's a huge problem with the number of visitors and citizens. i've conquered a quarter of the galaxy the game offers, and i own $125 million (no cheating, i promise) and i've built in just over half the station, i'm left with about 80 visitors and only 18 citizens with 39 slaves? wtf
- in addition, I've made a lot of money from conquering planets, especially when I invest in each of them, but after a while the money stops growing and I stagnate at 125 million, except with the income the station brings me. however, the conquest brings in much more money (a little too much, in fact) than the station, which must be due to the fact that we don't earn many visitors and citizens. even with all the money invested in the station... it's not profitable.
I confirm that conquering planets are buggy. If you see the financial reports planets bring a lot and take nothing. I got no expenses except if I build something on the station. Also if you conquer a system they planets stat will be reseted to zero obed and fear shortly, and after a hour of play probably stay at there, no matter what upgrade you apply.
The menu handling also has defects. If you inspect a slave no matter what button you click they do what you assigned in the slavelist. If you would leave menu you exits in the galactic map, if you wanna return from this you find yourself at random corner of your station. Painful... Only delightful in here is you can change the lighnting on the floor level.
I hope this bugs will be fixed soon, and the elements of the previous SM will be appearing (like the research, the arena, etc.), otherwise some slave skills is unnecesary (frankly now weightless in this version).
(Also the training room should have an equipment to train slaves charisma, like a posing mirror, or karaoke box, or something)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomoushie
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes