Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
Hey StationmasterDev, could you upload the build somewhere else than PixelDrain? They currently have a 2GB download limit, so downloading your upload is as of now impossible

Just use mega with a VPN it'll bypass the mega download limit (5 GB). This is what I'm using currently, and I haven't had any problems with it, it works great. (y)

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
@ StationmasterDev when you post download link here in thread, click on Report bottom of your post - & click "Game Update" & F95 moders will update main page to current Version of your game. ive already reported it so they should update main page but for next time. thus the thread & your Public Versions of game stays up to date. ;)

Also awesome work bud keen to see how goes

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
@ StationmasterDev when you post link here in thread, click on Report bottom of your post - & click "Game Update" & F95 moders will update main page to current Version of your game. ive already reported it so they should update main page but for next time. thus the thread & your Public Versions of game stays up to date. ;)

Also awesome work bud keen to see how goes
Yeah today was the first time we got a report for a new version.

• Hey there
Reactions: dexxinax

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StationMaster2-Alpha0.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tiger7897

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I really want to like this game , last time I played it I was really disappointed. I see the incest tag is back now though. Time to try again.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Jamsalad No incest in SM2 at the moment. Must be mistagged.

Just for fun, some screenshots of the new character engine that's going into the next update. All dynamic, animated, and jiggle-physics-enabled. It's not finalized yet (some cleanup on blending, expressions, etc still needs to happen, not to mention clothing), but I'm really excited to release this one.

Inspection.png Market1.png Market2.png Sex.png

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Indeed still many bugs I guess . Like I can't start a new game .. not able to just add some place on 1st floor..
Ryzen 5 - 16 GB - GeForce RTX 2060 12GB.
Just to say : before it worked quite right

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Indeed still many bugs I guess . Like I can't start a new game .. not able to just add some place on 1st floor..
Ryzen 5 - 16 GB - GeForce RTX 2060 12GB.
Just to say : before it worked quite right
I've heard of this happening. The fix seems to be to quit the game and load the exit save it creates. I haven't been able to replicate it, and if you can PM me the log at c:/users/username/appdata/locallow/stationmasterdev, that would help me out a lot.

Reactions: SenPC

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Bug: Bug: when I click on "continue" when I don't have an old save or a save from the first game or the first version of Station Master 2, there's an infinite loading screen and I have to press alt + f4 and restart the game.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I didn't understand how to attack a planet in order to conquer it. The tutorial needs to be better explained, and you should be able to find the explanations in a menu if you've forgotten.

Reactions: rKnight
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes