• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I confirm that conquering planets are buggy. If you see the financial reports planets bring a lot and take nothing. I got no expenses except if I build something on the station. Also if you conquer a system they planets stat will be reseted to zero obed and fear shortly, and after a hour of play probably stay at there, no matter what upgrade you apply.
The menu handling also has defects. If you inspect a slave no matter what button you click they do what you assigned in the slavelist. If you would leave menu you exits in the galactic map, if you wanna return from this you find yourself at random corner of your station. Painful... Only delightful in here is you can change the lighnting on the floor level.
I hope this bugs will be fixed soon, and the elements of the previous SM will be appearing (like the research, the arena, etc.), otherwise some slave skills is unnecesary (frankly now weightless in this version).
(Also the training room should have an equipment to train slaves charisma, like a posing mirror, or karaoke box, or something)
Could be done with bar or club work tbh

Jan 4, 2019
- there's a huge problem with the number of visitors and citizens. i've conquered a quarter of the galaxy the game offers, and i own $125 million (no cheating, i promise) and i've built in just over half the station, i'm left with about 80 visitors and only 18 citizens with 39 slaves? wtf
- in addition, I've made a lot of money from conquering planets, especially when I invest in each of them, but after a while the money stops growing and I stagnate at 125 million, except with the income the station brings me. however, the conquest brings in much more money (a little too much, in fact) than the station, which must be due to the fact that we don't earn many visitors and citizens. even with all the money invested in the station... it's not profitable.
The number of people on the station is only determined by the items that raise "attractiveness" (I think that's the name of the stat). Most money-making objects don't raise this stat, but adding things like tables and most decorations do. This game is still kind of a mess right now atm, but I think building decorations did allow me to get more people onto the station.

Reactions: Tomoushie

zorroexe1991

May 17, 2023
Reached at point in game, where supply stucked at 12150/24270. Building more supply station or factory doesn't work.
At this point, can't attack as well.

No explanation of how interaction between each floor work.

Reached a point where all my income just vanish, even when there's 24-7 milking spam.

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Jamsalad No incest in SM2 at the moment. Must be mistagged.

Just for fun, some screenshots of the new character engine that's going into the next update. All dynamic, animated, and jiggle-physics-enabled. It's not finalized yet (some cleanup on blending, expressions, etc still needs to happen, not to mention clothing), but I'm really excited to release this one.

View attachment 3250840 View attachment 3250841 View attachment 3250842 View attachment 3250843
Despite a couple haters I really like what you're doing with the AI Art and direction with the stories there. I understand you are a one man operation so expecting the same quality without using that tool is insane. Keep up the good work and I look forward to when you add more preg / incest content. (That's not all though, Love the vibe and tone of your game(s))

I do hope models improve and get more diversity though. Also love the crazy rival warlord / possible GF. Hopefully she gets more content in the future / we get other station masters to interact with.

Edit: I met a few other faction leaders, cool stuff.

Last edited:

oppai500

Aug 1, 2017
Each time when I want to load a saved game, it seems corrupted, no floor is visible anymore and there are no people and the line with numbers of citizens etc is missing. Is that a bug ?

Bahred

Jun 2, 2019
Jamsalad No incest in SM2 at the moment. Must be mistagged.

Just for fun, some screenshots of the new character engine that's going into the next update. All dynamic, animated, and jiggle-physics-enabled. It's not finalized yet (some cleanup on blending, expressions, etc still needs to happen, not to mention clothing), but I'm really excited to release this one.

View attachment 3250840 View attachment 3250841 View attachment 3250842 View attachment 3250843
Any word on clothing options and how they work in this new system? I like my presents gift wrapped from time to time if you know what I mean.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Any word on clothing options and how they work in this new system? I like my presents gift wrapped from time to time if you know what I mean.
I'm still figuring that out. It's probably the last thing that I'm going to implement in this update. I prototyped it earlier, but it's going to need to be remade from scratch at least one more time.

Broadly, though, the plan is to start with a list of outfits, and not have too much customization beyond color and maybe on/partial/off variants (think Honey Select's "shirt on, shirt around waist, shirt off" options). It can be expanded later, but the amount of content in the new character engine is already starting to make my head spin.

Each time when I want to load a saved game, it seems corrupted, no floor is visible anymore and there are no people and the line with numbers of citizens etc is missing. Is that a bug ?
Yes. I got a log and I think I've solved it for the next patch.

Is there a way to disable ai pictures?
Nope. I don't have time to maintain multiple character engines, and the new events would have been impossible for me to do without AI art. I'm curious though, because I get that from time to time: Is it a visual thing or a moral one?

I do hope models improve and get more diversity though. Also love the crazy rival warlord / possible GF. Hopefully she gets more content in the future / we get other station masters to interact with.

Edit: I met a few other faction leaders, cool stuff.
I think the version uploaded here is the public build. The patron build has a lot more content for the faction leaders (A set of date scenes for each of them during peacetime, and entire branching paths depending on how you treat them after you capture them). IIRC the public build only has the intros, and dates/concubine events for one each.

Reactions: SenPC

Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
Game starts - i press new game - a screen with nice pic opens and a hint -- but then nothing more

somebody has an idea ? would be appreciated

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Game starts - i press new game - a screen with nice pic opens and a hint -- but then nothing more

The game is very heavy with tons of textures and details, 5600x 4.8 GHz. 4080 with 970evo pro it takes 20 +/- 5 seconds to start a new game. I don't know your configuration, so my advice is to wait 1-3 minutes.
But I still have the same problem. No one comes to the station and even the slaves I bought do not appear at the station.

Reactions: Ali40BABA

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So I love the cleaner UI from SM1, but probably because its still early, it just doesn't "pull" at me like SM1 does and I love this type of game. Random characters, not fixed assets for a VN or even Sandbox. I like the AI art but the fact its used in some cases where the 3d image of said person doesn't match.

The big draw for me was a management game in 3d for SM1. Brothels, training, a cool rules system, galaxy conquering. But for SM2, I am not sure how far the 3d vs the AI art will be. It's not interesting have a good looking 3d model just for an interface if no real mechanics with them. There are a few games out there that use static images and while not space themed, have some cool management features. SM1 drew me even with its poor animations because the the 3d models and the training, breeding, and the sex.

I know you have work yet, but I hope you can retain the pull that SM1 brought, I tried SM2 a few times but right now, just can't stay with it long.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How to attack neighboring systems? I have 3000/3000 supply, click on the next star and nothing happens. /Figured this myself. Still not obvious and took a lot of time/

Next issue - I`ve captured 7 systems, then trying to send a fleet to the 8th star and nothing happens. A few IRL hours passed , multiple attempts and still nothing . Also I cannot figure out how to biuld military infrastructure in the captured systems - upgrade buttons are inactive. I can only tap downgrade buttons and demolish supply, shipyards etc.

How to train constitution and where this characteristic is needed?
How to train prestige and where this characteristic is needed?

And the biggest issue - optimization. 1500 NPC (220 slaves, 200 citizens and 1000+tourists)
only possible to manage in pause mode. I am using my old PC for games (core i7 4,5Ggz 16GB DDR3 SSD, GTX950). Starting timeflow makes horrible freeze and slideshow.

Last edited:

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
yeah there were some problems with building stuff on another systems, i couldn't build 1 more stuff even though i had the cap to do so and this was also on my core system

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
is everyone just teleporting into the station naked a bug ? it like no one not even customers or people who are dancing have any clothes ever its werid ?
also why are there people just wandering around naked when I haven't even built a gate or trade or bought anyone let or taken any one there just there wandering around naked for no reason?

is both those things just bugs?

I figured game was just bugged up so I didn't even bother to get further than building gate part.

also, it seems like people just walk through walls and or floors sometimes. ??

pitchou35131

Jul 4, 2020

Start a new game, save it and load it....
This game is very interesting but... i will wait for play it!

... still a lot of BUG!
the rules assistant ... BUG, i want to make an automatic train routine. unassigned to SPA, then when OBEI = 100 to SEX TRAIN, then when OBEI = 100 + SEX = 100 to SCHOOL ... but when a slaves is in sex training because she have not sex = 100 she is assigned to school... BUG!
the slaves panels ... BUG, there is a slave in school, but assigned to SPA... ??
we need in this panel some filter like INT, CHA, PRE... with a value.
The report panel, interesting but not really usefull cause of the delay... it's not in real time
People dosen't care about wall.

when we enslaved someone we can't inspect her to know what to do ? like the 1st episode.

Message : "A poor tourist leave cause there is no room for him" .... i have for poor tourist 8/100 so 92 free room.

Options:
Quality dosen't change anything...
Texture quality dosen't change anything...
PC ressources ?? we need a 6000 € config for this one!

Sorry for my poor english ( . )( . )

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Why did he drop ROTE? I loved that game. Had a lot of promise. Seems he keeps dropping projects full of bugs to start new ones...full of bugs.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes