Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
I like the way the game is developing.

The quick navigation menu has become more convenient, but you still have to make a decent number of clicks to navigate.
If the AI hints were navigation buttons (referring to friends in a location), then adding a (home) button to the top bar would make relationship grinding much easier.

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
I'm seeing a crap ton of broken images in the new update. That the same for anyone else?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Regarding the new paperdolls, they look great but, what the hell is this:

View attachment 3624683
I'm looking into it, I'm not sure either. It wasn't there before.

I'm seeing a crap ton of broken images in the new update. That the same for anyone else?
This happens from time to time but not for everyone, my guess is that it has to do with Itch's CDN servers in some locations. It solves itself after a while but unfortunately it's not something I can fix as I have no control over it.

Interesting dating sims. Is futa avoidable?
It depends.

If you're talking about futa NPCs, yes, if you reject them after you find out or they tell you about it, the content becomes locked.

For the player, there's always a way to avoid it if you didn't enable forced transformations, the exception being the lab incident that will make you a futa for a day if you don't avoid the liquid.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Not a fan of the new paperdolls for guys. All the options make you look like a massive douchebag.
I also do prefer the previous iteration of paperdoll.:FacePalm:
Right now the dude looks to be from minecraft.:ROFLMAO:
As for the female one...it does not resemble human to me..:alien: yeah she looks like this without green color.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Interesting, it seems that the included font (tabler-icons) so the UI icons don't show up in Firefox Nightly. To make it work, you can go to about:config and set gfx.downloadable_fonts.otl_validation to false.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes