• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I downloaded it from here
Consider playing with the online version here, it doesn't need a download:
Just click on "Run Game".

Otherwise if you prefer a local version, I would recommend using the links in the first post of this thread.

jso1997

Dec 17, 2019
This is one of the best if not the best made HTML games I have ever played, very excited to se where it goes.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I sided with Thomas at the start the of the game and then got offered a transforming drink from Edward at the nightclub. I tried talking to Edward at the cafe later, but he refused to talk to my temporarily female character. Is the followup to the transformation "test" simply not impemented yet, or do I have to do something specific to continue that story line?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I sided with Thomas at the start the of the game and then got offered a transforming drink from Edward at the nightclub. I tried talking to Edward at the cafe later, but he refused to talk to my temporarily female character. Is the followup to the transformation "test" simply not impemented yet, or do I have to do something specific to continue that story line?
Hi, the follow-up is coming in the next version.

Reactions: ddaisy

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
how many and what are the possible quests available? i've got 6 currently (1 completed)
edit: non-patreon version

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
Miosha I'm stuck on this screen. The drink button doesn't do anything, it just loads the same screen. I tried clicking it 20+ times. If I click quit, it goes back to the previous screen, where the only option is to start the drinking game again. Save file is attached.
1714302976314.png

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Miosha I'm stuck on this screen. The drink button doesn't do anything, it just loads the same screen. I tried clicking it 20+ times. If I click quit, it goes back to the previous screen, where the only option is to start the drinking game again. Save file is attached.
View attachment 3582223
Hi, that's the way it is intended to work, I agree it is a bit confusing so I will check with the writer if we can improve this. If you want to leave the christmas event, you do need to quit drinking and then go to the private booth.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
New update is out!

Now that our writer can write again, we'll return to the usual monthly updates. This patch is mostly here to finally get something released after this long drought and get back on track. It comes packed with sex scenes and also updates all of the player paperdolls with updated artworks.

Another patch v0.3.10 will be released before we head to the second part of the main story campaign with version 0.4.0.

Have fun!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
StarwatchAcademy-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a guide for male lis? Btw, I love the customization of a female protagonist and the art overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZLt
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes