• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Starting now, i´m creating a Sharing, cuck and cheating game.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] it's not serious [...]
:cry:

See, here I was attempting to get good input (I hadn't read it, bad me - I simply saw your trusted name). How about pointing OP to something about a Game Design Document and its importance.
There's some here, but spread among threads and generally focused on a single element. There's none that would be global enough to be seen as effectively useful for everyone.

Why internal thoughts aren't the best approach, and how to avoid them.
Or more generic, how to write a story: short version - more in depth version.
There's also a must have read: how to write a dialog.
On a more technical side: How to code your game so the story will react to the player choices (one day the lazy author of this guide will write it better).
Somewhere, probably between 2018/2019, there's also a marvelous "how to make mini games that will not make players immediately ran away". It still get a like time to time, but I systematically forgot to bookmark it when it happen.

And there's many others, but like I implied above, they need to be found, because mostly wrote as answer to a question regarding a particular point of the game development/design process.

Reactions: Mr Darran