• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Starting now, i´m creating a Sharing, cuck and cheating game.

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
Learning Process is the name of the game.

it´s about Camila, a innocent and shy girl, very curious but really inexperienced in sex, she needs help for sure, she has a boyfriend that demands Camila to learn ""things"" you know?!

You guys can give me some hints about the plot, wha´s interesting and hot for the plot of the game.
Be free to give me any suggestion. NTR.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually its NTR Sharing cuck and im thinking about cheating. ill implement options for players to chose the path.
No, it's not. Netorare isn't usually considered sharing cuck. You're thinking Netorase.

The kanji in the word "netorare":
= lie down, sleep, rest, bed, remain unsold
= take, fetch, take up

It literally means to be taken off/away in bed.

If you're looking to market your game on this site, you should know that your game won't get the netorare tag here.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
When the new tags get implemented sometime in the future, it could get the netorase tag, or open-relationship or even prostitution tags, depending upon how you have Camilla learn new things.

Reactions: Winterfire

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
No, it's not. Netorare isn't usually considered sharing cuck. You're thinking Netorase.

The kanji in the word "netorare":
= lie down, sleep, rest, bed, remain unsold
= take, fetch, take up

It literally means to be taken off/away in bed.

If you're looking to market your game on this site, you should know that your game won't get the netorare tag here.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
When the new tags get implemented sometime in the future, it could get the netorase tag, or open-relationship or even prostitution tags, depending upon how you have Camilla learn new things.
i got the idea, but what if the game has a combination. its possible. what i meant is. i wanna use those. as paths. wut u suggest?

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
i got the idea, but what if the game has a combination. its possible. what i meant is. i wanna use those. as paths. wut u suggest?
well as i got informed, there is netorare and netorase in my game. So its ok using the term. im not askinmg about the terms, im asking bout ideas on the plot.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
well as i got informed, there is netorare and netorase in my game. So its ok using the term. im not askinmg about the terms, im asking bout ideas on the plot.
I think you should write the story you want to tell. You should already have ideas for a plot if you are wanting to create a game. I also suggest Winterfire's talentless guide on how to make a game. Don't go there. It's not a good resource, per Winterfire, themselves. I apologize for the misdirection.
Winterfire, any update to that guide good points the OP should be aware of?

Last edited:

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im reading those. and i have a script done already. but once the game is not for me, its interesting to know what players like, its more like a research per se.
The game should specifically be for you. You should be making a game that you don't already see being made. You should make the game that is everything you want to see in a game but don't see others making. If you were granted a single wish by a Djinn for the perfect adult game that you could play for the rest of your life - that is the game you should invest your time in developing. If you are new to game design - you could take a piece of that perfect game so as to learn the basics and then later build out a full game once you feel more accomplished.

You should be completely invested in the storyline, the characters, the plot, the scenarios, the conflict, the resolution. Everything. If you are creating this to please others, you will find that you can't make everyone happy... or even a plain majority. You will find that you will make your life miserable in attempting to make a game that "players like." The only game you should design is one you like.

I know I sound like I'm harping on this - but far too many eager amateur developers attempt to gather input from players, thinking it will make their game more successful. What it normally does is burns out the developer and either nothing gets made or it is soon abandoned because the developer become unmotivated since it's not theirs, anymore.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I think you should write the story you want to tell. You should already have ideas for a plot if you are wanting to create a game. I also suggest Winterfire's talentless guide on how to make a game.
Winterfire, any update to that guide the OP should be aware of?
Actually, that isn't a guide x) It was an april fool thingie, it's not serious although it does contain some useful stuff.
I might write a more serious one someday, but right now there's no update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually, that isn't a guide x) It was an april fool thingie, it's not serious although it does contain some useful stuff.
See, here I was attempting to get good input (I hadn't read it, bad me - I simply saw your trusted name). How about pointing OP to something about a Game Design Document and its importance.

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
The game should specifically be for you. You should be making a game that you don't already see being made. You should make the game that is everything you want to see in a game but don't see others making. If you were granted a single wish by a Djinn for the perfect adult game that you could play for the rest of your life - that is the game you should invest your time in developing. If you are new to game design - you could take a piece of that perfect game so as to learn the basics and then later build out a full game once you feel more accomplished.

You should be completely invested in the storyline, the characters, the plot, the scenarios, the conflict, the resolution. Everything. If you are creating this to please others, you will find that you can't make everyone happy... or even a plain majority. You will find that you will make your life miserable in attempting to make a game that "players like." The only game you should design is one you like.

I know I sound like I'm harping on this - but far too many eager amateur developers attempt to gather input from players, thinking it will make their game more successful. What it normally does is burns out the developer and either nothing gets made or it is soon abandoned because the developer become unmotivated since it's not theirs, anymore.
i agree that i cant make everyone happy thats for sure, and u have a point. im doing it the way i like, but i got ur point and ur right anyway.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
See, here I was attempting to get good input (I hadn't read it, bad me - I simply saw your trusted name). How about pointing OP to something about a Game Design Document and its importance.
I do not know of any, but any google research will do. It's a common first step, but the post you linked (despite being a joke) actually jokes quite in-depth about the importance of a GDD and how to write one.

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
yeah i know . but theres a lot of good hints in there.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure how you intent to make your game and it's paths. But on a faithful path when it comes to sharing / a open relationship I think one thing is a must is to have both parties talk about ground rules in the story and any options around cheating make sure it's a choice and not forced. I've only played 2 games that have sharing and a true open relationship. So ill tell you a bit about both of those games.

A life worth living does it in a way that both parties feel respected when it comes to sharing. There is a scene in that game where the husband actually goes into the bathroom and you can calls his wife to ask permission. There is even choices were you can stop the wife doing sharing and hot wife scenes and she respects your choice unless you have a bad relationship with her. The only ones that are forced is stuff regarding the swingers club stuff. When it comes to cheating in that game that wife only cheats if the husband does. So to me this game is the perfect example on how to do a open relationship path in a game because not only is the players choices respected but so is the husbands unless he is a cheater or has a bad relationship score.

The other game which doesn't do a good job at all is The Adventurous Couple. There is little to no communication or ground rules expect for things that happen off screen that we the player never see. Even when choosing the faithful path for the Wife she still cheats and it's forced. Once she starts to have sex with other men she goes into turbo slut mode. While having a wife be slutty isnt a bad thing for these type of games especially this theme but I think it needs to be done in a way that respects the MC and player's choice unless it is a cheating path or the MC is just acts like an asshole 100% of the time. Hard to explain but what im trying to say is if it's a true faithful open relationship path I think how slutty the wife / girlfriend is should be a bit balanced but not over the top unless it's a different path or something. Because that way it's still hot but nothing feels forced unless the player choices for it to go over the top. Hope that makes sense that part a bit hard for me to explain what im thinking.

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
all of this things are really useful u know.
i wanna do a mix of things, including innocence, like taking advantage of her in this case it would be cheating, she loves her boyfriend and cant hide anything from him and he forgives her for love and bla bla bla u know.
in other ocasions she ll be shared . well its a mix. its a huge script man. now its time to render all of that and if its possible , refine the script.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
From what you wrote, you already know exactly what you want to create and show in your game. Just stick to it.