• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

. Walter

May 9, 2024
When is r5. 5 is gonna get realeased?? Scene with tessa is a masterpiece is her scene gonna be in r5. 5. I kinda love tessa

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hey Void, I dont know if you ever played the Red Room (another futa game), but it has a pixel hunt minigame with magazines hidden around the various game environments which unlocks images in the in-game gallery accessed from a pc in the MC's room. Maybe you could something like this for Star Periphery?
For these images you could maybe use the various background characters, for example when you first enter Ginny's bar you see a futa getting a BJ maybe use give us that from an alternate angle It would be great way to add some extra content without too much work, since you would just be repurposing existing content.

Also loved the new update. I am glad we are moving towards proper sex scenes with the girls.
Hello, hello!
I'm currently not planning any pixelhunt minigames, though I plan to spread some hidden clickable (spicy) easter eggs throughout the game at some point!

Love these sheets. I wish they would be available/unlockable ingame. Not as important as adding animations and such, but it still would be nice.
Saky is right; this is a planned feature! There will be an in-game Codex for lore entries (like the green ladies sheet above) and Contacts for character sheet info!

Never has this image felt more appropriate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always bet on Douk!

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Hello, hello!
I'm currently not planning any pixelhunt minigames, though I plan to spread some hidden clickable (spicy) easter eggs throughout the game at some point!

Saky is right; this is a planned feature! There will be an in-game Codex for lore entries (like the green ladies sheet above) and Contacts for character sheet info!

Always bet on Douk!
VP, how are you not yet on Steam? You could early access this easily.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Man, i am missing the 3/4th scenes with the medic and the one before Anitta's Feminization :C. Any clues?

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Just started this game but so far I am impressed. A coherent sci fi story? Damn. Is there a post with some history and lore?
Idk of any specific post about lore but there is a devlog thread you can go datamine for some original concepts which should be mostly still correct.
Ill just throw all the goodies I have so far that will eventually make it into ingame catalog:
charsheet  Iris.png charsheet Amira.jpg charsheet Anitta.jpg charsheet Eleanor.jpg charsheet Ginny.jpg charsheet Grace.jpg charsheet Lise.jpg charsheet Markala.jpg charsheet Nitlix.jpg charsheet Pike.jpg charsheet Tessa.png Spacer.jpg sheet Orc.png sheet Tarnian.jpg

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Man, i am missing the 3/4th scenes with the medic and the one before Anitta's Feminization :C. Any clues?
One before Anitta: Buy binocular in market for 1000 creds then end a day and next morning youll have the option to trigger the event.
For Iris, 1,be good boy and go directly to her, 2, waste your time check the other direction on first meeting and spy the showers, 3, go directly to her but on the wrong day after you did some other content first. I dont remember all of them and their orders, there is also cleaning up her infirmary properly (finding every location) or inproperly, plus a day2 scene i think.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
One before Anitta: Buy binocular in market for 1000 creds then end a day and next morning youll have the option to trigger the event.
For Iris, 1,be good boy and go directly to her, 2, waste your time check the other direction on first meeting and spy the showers, 3, go directly to her but on the wrong day after you did some other content first. I dont remember all of them and their orders, there is also cleaning up her infirmary properly (finding every location) or inproperly, plus a day2 scene i think.
Gotcha, yeah, i got the deepthroath already, you cant miss it. I'd suggest that the dev adds these variations to the gallery instead of making me go thru the game again, tho. Its kind of a bummer that you cant repeat content to get the proper variations.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I see two instances of Amira, I am so happy! I thought it would be only 1.
Amira will be getting a fair amount of love. No worries! Her next appearance will be during Iris' Day 3.

VP, how are you not yet on Steam? You could early access this easily.
I will be starting the process of putting the game on Steam sometime this year. But before that happens, I want to rework the UI, add music and sounds, and make the game a bit chunkier, content-wise!

So the plot thickens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazing update i look forward to Ginny's storyline on R5.5. Having my 3 favorite girls in the game in sequence is a good feeling.:p
Oh boy, thank you for the in-depth review! I very much appreciate it, especially since you have some pretty good thoughts about the story!

The mouse gang is always watching!

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes