Popoch19

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, amazing game.
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the first Ginny scene in the gallery ? (I have Bar deepthroat 1 unlock)
Is it suppose to be the first time with her when you accept her deal for the debt ? (Because this scene doesn't unlock anything for me)
It's the only one I am missing and I can't seem to find what to do. Thanks.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Hi, amazing game.
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the first Ginny scene in the gallery ? (I have Bar deepthroat 1 unlock)
Is it suppose to be the first time with her when you accept her deal for the debt ? (Because this scene doesn't unlock anything for me)
It's the only one I am missing and I can't seem to find what to do. Thanks.
Peek at the datacom when you approach Lise and Tess, resist, be cute do crime

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The Despina will visit other places, worlds included, when Spacer and company start travelling on it. But that will only happen on part 2 of the story, we are still on part 1.
i just want to know if it was still planned and if they would have their own themes cos having planets with their own theme and futa on it sounds really fun

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I know the new update was just released, but I have to ask:
What is planned for the next update?
Is my girl Amira in it, by any chance?

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I know the new update was just released, but I have to ask:
What is planned for the next update?
Is my girl Amira in it, by any chance?
Next up is R5.5, which will be Ginny & Grace. It should be out fairly shortly, as a nice chunk of the work is already done. Afterward, I will be switching to a different release model (smaller but more frequent updates), and it will be Iris > Markala > Amira. That said, I have some great plans for the big strong lady, including quite a visual update to her model (much more detailed vascularity, better muscle sculpts, entire rework of her skin texture - new scars and old military tattoo, etc.)!

i just want to know if it was still planned and if they would have their own themes cos having planets with their own theme and futa on it sounds really fun
Boss is right! While Part 1 will see more out-of-station adventures (like the Derelict mission), Part 2 will be when the game opens up, and you'll see multiple different planets!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Next up is R5.5, which will be Ginny & Grace. It should be out fairly shortly, as a nice chunk of the work is already done. Afterward, I will be switching to a different release model (smaller but more frequent updates), and it will be Iris > Markala > Amira. That said, I have some great plans for the big strong lady, including quite a visual update to her model (much more detailed vascularity, better muscle sculpts, entire rework of her skin texture - new scars and old military tattoo, etc.)!

Boss is right! While Part 1 will see more out-of-station adventures (like the Derelict mission), Part 2 will be when the game opens up, and you'll see multiple different planets!
i know it will take some time to get to the multiple different planets but dam those sound fun with multiple different planets with their own theme

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Saving the best for last. Smurt.
In the small cameo she had on the Lise update, the model seems better already, but I may be seeing things that are not there.
Consider not giving deadlines in the future, so there are no headaches and unnecessary stress if you have to delay a bit, just drop the update when ready.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Consider not giving deadlines in the future, so there are no headaches and unnecessary stress if you have to delay a bit, just drop the update when ready.
I'm very glad you mentioned that because that was also my conclusion from the R5 release. I have already stopped giving release dates to the general public while keeping estimates only for selected people. Sorry it had to come to this, but it is what it is!

PS: Amira will get a longer appearance/interaction during Iris' Day 2, so hopefully, it will already be with her new model!

VoidPilgrim
Hey, I play this game online and with every update the gallery gets locked again. So, would you make an unlock button for it?
I am currently not planning on adding any Gallery unlock button, sorry!

Also, it should be noted that I only make the game for Windows, Linux, and Mac; the game is meant to be downloaded and played from your computer. All Android ports, browser versions, etc. that can be found on the internet were not made by me, nor do I consider any of these versions in any way, shape, or form "official." Naturally, I can't vouch for their content or functionality (hence the broken Gallery you report). I also can't vouch if they are secure, so always be careful when you are playing any unofficial port/version!

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
hi, i'm very happy with the new update and also with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so again great work vp :)
however, i have a fair-sized (pun intended) bit of criticism: Lise's dick just doesnt look like it belongs to her body. Both skin tone and texture are quite far away from the rest of her body, is this intentional (like tanlines?) or just something that comes out of my personal sense of aesthetics ?

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
however, i have a fair-sized (pun intended) bit of criticism: Lise's dick just doesnt look like it belongs to her body. Both skin tone and texture are quite far away from the rest of her body, is this intentional (like tanlines?) or just something that comes out of my personal sense of aesthetics ?
It is supposed to be tan lines, but I have screwed up the texture work and found out too late. So, I went with it to prevent another delay. Sorry!

I will be fixing it before you go on a date with Lise. I also hope to roll it out with her final texture upgrade, which should have general tan lines (top + bottom), an improved muscle map, and a few other cosmetic things. I am also experimenting with a tiny touch of freckles and peach fuzz, but that is just that currently - experimentation!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Yes.,
Thank God!!
Somebody had finally addressed this matter...
& no, ur not the only one who feels this way..
I've actually felt & had this same exact opinion about; pretty much literally everything that u just mentioned right now, from top to bottom for awhile now...
I just didn't really want to have to be (as far as I was aware of, at least) the first person to bring this up....
(The main most large part of that being, from me just not knowing rather if it was really too soon for me to be bringing up or not dating back from when Lise's first BJ scene had came out. Which is when/where it all started - for me!)

Reactions: longbirch

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
Hey Void, I dont know if you ever played the Red Room (another futa game), but it has a pixel hunt minigame with magazines hidden around the various game environments which unlocks images in the in-game gallery accessed from a pc in the MC's room. Maybe you could something like this for Star Periphery?
For these images you could maybe use the various background characters, for example when you first enter Ginny's bar you see a futa getting a BJ maybe use give us that from an alternate angle It would be great way to add some extra content without too much work, since you would just be repurposing existing content.

Also loved the new update. I am glad we are moving towards proper sex scenes with the girls.

4.90 star(s) 105 Votes