Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
whats the difference between the unofficial port for android and a windows one that you use renpy to load the windows version on pc?.

i know you can go back with renpy, dont know if you can go back steps with unofficial port, never downloaded it

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
whats the difference between the unofficial port for android and a windows one that you use renpy to load the windows version on pc?.

i know you can go back with renpy, dont know if you can go back steps with unofficial port, never downloaded it
if you're talking about my port, there is no different only compressed and ported.
I think you can go back from android back to windows, you have to decompile the apk first.
if you want me to upload the compressed version I'll do it for you, just say yes

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
if you're talking about my port, there is no different only compressed and ported.
I think you can go back from android back to windows, you have to decompile the apk first.
if you want me to upload the compressed version I'll do it for you, just say yes
i meant like the go back to trail back to maybe choose a different option of choice and actions in the game.

i mean, the port is 350mb, it isnt that big of a deal honestly. no need if you ask me, but maybe someone else would want it.

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
i meant like the go back to trail back to maybe choose a different option of choice and actions in the game.

i mean, the port is 350mb, it isnt that big of a deal honestly. no need if you ask me, but maybe someone else would want it.
i totally misunderstood you lol
going back and changing choices is made by using the back button in the bottom of your screen.
you made a good point I'll remake the port with bigger more visible buttons.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't see any male protagonist as stated into TAG....is there a way to play as a male , instead of a damn Futa? this seems an interesting game, but foce us to play as a Futa it's not fair to me. and fix the tag if it's only playable as damn futa, pls. thanks

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i don't see any male protagonist as stated into TAG....is there a way to play as a male , instead of a damn Futa? this seems an interesting game, but foce us to play as a Futa it's not fair to me. and fix the tag if it's only playable as damn futa, pls. thanks
bro you are not playing as the futa what makes you think that you are playing as futa like im sorry but are you smoking?

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes