Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Bug report for aura-dev

On Day 1 in Roya, when you get the quest to bring the anti-envy potion to Jacob's farm, you can click on the cross that marks the burial place of Jacob's wife.
You can, at the cost of 25HP, unearth the «anchor». I was curious as to why you would use such odd wording, so I decided to dig. Was rewarded by a crash:
(Playing the Mac version)
Oh yeah, that's super new, from this latest update.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It is my first time playing, I wanted to know if the hard difficulty is recommended so that the game is a challenge and corrupts faster or it is not worth it, and to know what the nightmare difficulty is like.
Start on normal, don't skip the tutorial, and actually pay attention to what it says. You probably won't find it too easy, but if you do you can easily start a new game plus run using the clear gem you get, skip the intro, and be back where you were pretty quickly. Nightmare difficulty isn't something I would advise trying without knowing the game first. Even taking some buffs on a NG+ run the very first goblins you encounter easily kill you unless you know what you're doing.
Also, it sounds like there might have been a bug introduced with starting a new game on the 0.42.0 version, so you might want to download the 0.41. version from the itch page until there is a 0.42.0a or later release.

Yuna_kuma

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - -

View attachment 2130883 View attachment 2130884 View attachment 2130886 View attachment 2130887 View attachment 2130888 View attachment 2130889 View attachment 2130891 View attachment 2130893 View attachment 2130894 View attachment 2130895 View attachment 2130896 View attachment 2130897 View attachment 2130898 View attachment 2130900 View attachment 2130901 View attachment 2130902 View attachment 2130904 View attachment 2130905
Hey, the game file you uploaded in this post does not make save folder even after enabling external directory. Any Solutions?

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
So this looks great, but kind of dont want to jump on it before it is done. Any eta for endings/completion?
Giving off "Nightmare Knight: Holy knight and the magic of lust" vibes, and that was FANTASTIC

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
So this looks great, but kind of dont want to jump on it before it is done. Any eta for endings/completion?
Giving off "Nightmare Knight: Holy knight and the magic of lust" vibes, and that was FANTASTIC
I think around Dec-Feb for the first 2 endings.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Not gonna lie, this game is frustrating as it is incredibly unclear when the next earth scene is going to unlock which the player has no control over. Stuck on selflessness orb which feels like it's blocked by the # of fans stat which is stuck at 819 or so, or compliments stuck at 19.

The auto playing earth scenes should have simpler triggers IMO to reduce any possible bugs there might be.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Not gonna lie, this game is frustrating as it is incredibly unclear when the next earth scene is going to unlock which the player has no control over. Stuck on selflessness orb which feels like it's blocked by the # of fans stat which is stuck at 819 or so, or compliments stuck at 19.

The auto playing earth scenes should have simpler triggers IMO to reduce any possible bugs there might be.
Almost all the Earth scenes take place a few days after a mental change. The only time there might be a significant wait in Earth scenes is if you do every mental change except an Orb, don't do any mental changes for awhile, and then start the Orb.

I think you'd actually have to tunnel vision the Earth scenes, skipping mental changes, in order to stop regularly getting the Earth scenes.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
i am sure how else i get it bestiary??
There's like at least 4 or 5 of them in the game.

The 2 you need to take out are up-river, enter the village and exit west.

edit: lol, you can actually see in the bottom right corner 1/4 defeated.

You probably killed the wrong one.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Almost all the Earth scenes take place a few days after a mental change. The only time there might be a significant wait in Earth scenes is if you do every mental change except an Orb, don't do any mental changes for awhile, and then start the Orb.

I think you'd actually have to tunnel vision the Earth scenes, skipping mental changes, in order to stop regularly getting the Earth scenes.
Part of the problem might be that I have a very very old save that I play with everytime there's a new update and I've already gotten stuck at a place where an Earth scene just would not trigger and I had to hack the save in order to proceed.

And since I'm trying to get every scene, I have been updates where I've had a few orb corruptions as the only mental changes available.

Earth Scenes aren't just triggered by other Earth Scenes and mental changes, but also by acquiring certain traits, number of compliments, number of fans etc.

And it's never clear what is blocking the next scene. Like if there was some sort of requirements display in the clear gem room it might help (Like to see this scene you need # of fans 5, Rising Heat trait, see previous scene, wait 3 days).

I might have to start a brand new game to make sure I'm not running into a version issue of some sort.

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Update, trying to "ironman" in hard mode
I am savescumming more than I wanted just because sometimes I go "That was bullshit" or sometimes I just want to find out how much damage I do to an enemy
It'd be really good to have an actual ironman mode to enforce this
Maybe even a 'soft ironamn' mode with something like... 1 reset per ingame day?

I'm using No holy waters for aura and no hoarding corruption for Alicia, because I think that makes you do a lewd action every couple ingame days which is howthe game feels best
Feels like a good ruleset for something like this to be honest

I am finding that it is almost imposible to ever get to a 0 willpower scene unless you actively to go for it, at least on the early-mid game. You always just do a lewd action at 30~50 wp to get it back to 100. While having to actively do a lewd action every couple ingame days to recover wp is super good narratively, and I don't know if this changes towards the endgame, I think a few more situations where you 'can't say no' would be really good for the game if you don't play perfectly

Maybe the reduced wp for fetish and sensitivity increases every day? So if you have exhibitionism fetish after 10 days you will have a -100 wp on those checks, leading to a forced lewd scene when talking to the crafter to show the panties for the discount, and then the penalty resets?
Maybe the penalties grow every time you loose a fight?

Something to make it feel like stuff starts to get out of your hands faster instead of just having to tactically do a lewd

The scene where if you take too long fighting the hydrangeas and you have to kiss the teammate is a really good scene for this kind of thing and I think there should be more of this

More "Loosing control" instead of just "Getting it out of the way"

Even if you play like shit you are still only engaging in the lewds when you decide to get back your wp

I'd consider a "No doing lewd things without running out of wp" rule to the challenge but you can't do much on days where you have cursed 2 or even cursed 1 beyond doing something to get the wp back.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited:

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Update, trying to "ironman" in hard mode
I am savescumming more than I wanted just because sometimes I go "That was bullshit" or sometimes I just want to find out how much damage I do to an enemy
It'd be really good to have an actual ironman mode to enforce this
Maybe even a 'soft ironamn' mode with something like... 1 reset per ingame day?

I'm using No holy waters for aura and no hoarding corruption for Alicia, because I think that makes you do a lewd action every couple ingame days which is howthe game feels best
Feels like a good ruleset for something like this to be honest

I am finding that it is almost imposible to ever get to a 0 willpower scene unless you actively to go for it, at least on the early-mid game. You always just do a lewd action at 30~50 wp to get it back to 100. While having to actively do a lewd action every couple ingame days to recover wp is super good narratively, and I don't know if this changes towards the endgame, I think a few more situations where you 'can't say no' would be really good for the game if you don't play perfectly

Maybe the reduced wp for fetish and sensitivity increases every day? So if you have exhibitionism fetish after 10 days you will have a -100 wp on those checks, leading to a forced lewd scene when talking to the crafter to show the panties for the discount, and then the penalty resets?
Maybe the penalties grow every time you loose a fight?

Something to make it feel like stuff starts to get out of your hands faster instead of just having to tactically do a lewd

The scene where if you take too long fighting the hydrangeas and you have to kiss the teammate is a really good scene for this kind of thing and I think there should be more of this

More "Loosing control" instead of just "Getting it out of the way"

Even if you play like shit you are still only engaging in the lewds when you decide to get back your wp

I'd consider a "No doing lewd things without running out of wp" rule to the challenge but you can't do much on days where you have cursed 2 or even cursed 1 beyond doing something to get the wp back.

What do ya'll think?
I feel like an optional magical chastity belt type of item would accomplish that, with Aura only giving in at 0 willpower maybe.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Bug report for aura-dev

On Day 1 in Roya, when you get the quest to bring the anti-envy potion to Jacob's farm, you can click on the cross that marks the burial place of Jacob's wife.
You can, at the cost of 25HP, unearth the «anchor». I was curious as to why you would use such odd wording, so I decided to dig. Was rewarded by a crash:
(Playing the Mac version)
I got this crash as well on the Windows version.

3.90 star(s) 165 Votes