joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Thinking about trying this game. Do we know if there's a bad ending planned(full ntr). How dark is the NTR? (For someone who enjoys ntr)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thinking about trying this game. Do we know if there's a bad ending planned(full ntr). How dark is the NTR? (For someone who enjoys ntr)
I also enjoy NTR, but this game doesn't scratch that itch for me. The corruption aspect is fantastic, which is why I enjoy the game overall.

But this is not a NTR game, only has earned that tag because technically the MC is in a relationship despite doing some lewd stuff mostly in an isekai world.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Happy and corrupt endings planned for 1.0 in winter. The NTR isn't hard (which goes for most of the H in general) but as with the corruption as a whole in this game, you get to see MC's relationships dismantled bit by bit over many scenes, which you don't often get in hentai. There's not actually a lot of cheating-themed H, it's more about destroying MC's relationships.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022
I also enjoy NTR, but this game doesn't scratch that itch for me. The corruption aspect is fantastic, which is why I enjoy the game overall.

But this is not a NTR game, only has earned that tag because technically the MC is in a relationship despite doing some lewd stuff mostly in an isekai world.
It's getting there. Last I checked they were working on some stuff with George and him finding out a bit of what is happening. But it certainly is a game about her cheating and justifying it as being "not real" so I feel NTR is a perfectly accurate tag. it isn't specifically a shame kink, right? Isn't it just cheating? I don't have interest in it, so I admit to being fairly unknowledgeable.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It's getting there. Last I checked they were working on some stuff with George and him finding out a bit of what is happening. But it certainly is a game about her cheating and justifying it as being "not real" so I feel NTR is a perfectly accurate tag. it isn't specifically a shame kink, right? Isn't it just cheating? I don't have interest in it, so I admit to being fairly unknowledgeable.
Well, technically Aura and George broke up, so anything from that point onwards no longer qualifies as NTR.

You could split hairs on what is NTR or not, but for me like I said, it's just that this game doesn't scratch that itch.

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019

Thanks, I will probably give it a try. Corruption is another one I like(specially if it has a clothes stripping system)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, I will probably give it a try. Corruption is another one I like(specially if it has a clothes stripping system)
There is exhibitionism, such as flashing, but most of all there is appearance corruption, the MC starting to wear sluttier clothes over time, changing hair color etc.

Dec 2, 2022
Adding to the previous guy, your appearance changes but you also find yourself in more situations that would have been avoidable as you partake in more corruption upgrades and do more scenes

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It will be interesting to see how the mental changes play out in future updates. It feels like there are still so many left to be implemented unless some are miss-able. Off the top of my head I think a quarter of the appearance room sill needs to be implemented, the last third of the knowledge room, and three of the personality orbs as well.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It will be interesting to see how the mental changes play out in future updates. It feels like there are still so many left to be implemented unless some are miss-able. Off the top of my head I think a quarter of the appearance room sill needs to be implemented, the last third of the knowledge room, and three of the personality orbs as well.
More of the appearance room stuff is going to be in the 0.42.0 update. Aura is getting another outfit update and the underwear node is going to be opened or merged with the clothing one(the changelog didn't mention it separately from the clothes). The knowledge room and personality room are also getting updates in the same release. The dev has said they will be devoting an extra week to the mental changes side of development each month starting with this upcoming release.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I am torn on giving this another playthrough or waiting until release... I think I'll wait until release

Sidenote: having to control your own corruption feels wrong towards the mid-late game
If you play tactically you can force like -30 willpower just by not spending the corruption, which is a loooot
How do ya'll deal with that without feeling like you are cheating?

Dec 2, 2022
I am torn on giving this another playthrough or waiting until release... I think I'll wait until release

Sidenote: having to control your own corruption feels wrong towards the mid-late game
If you play tactically you can force like -30 willpower just by not spending the corruption, which is a loooot
How do ya'll deal with that without feeling like you are cheating?
Isn't that just your choice? Why is it cheating to play tactically? You decide how far it goes from the jump.

Dec 2, 2022
Because I'm playing both sides and it's hard to play both sides
I mean, I think you should reframe how you are looking at it. Rather than sides, think of them as routes. A good route a bad route and the see everything route. Or whatever.

Or if you want the role-play then you can just make the best decisions each side can make. I still don't fully understand where your issue arises from. Like, do you want to corrupt her or not?

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I mean, I think you should reframe how you are looking at it. Rather than sides, think of them as routes. A good route a bad route and the see everything route. Or whatever.

Or if you want the role-play then you can just make the best decisions each side can make. I still don't fully understand where your issue arises from. Like, do you want to corrupt her or not?
I'm personally aiming for a partial corruption. Having her become highly changed from who she truly was but still triumph in the end, basically leading to a bittersweet victory.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Other games you get the no corruption by playing good enough you don't loose anything
This game is weird
The corruption is too strong if you try to play it optimally

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Other games you get the no corruption by playing good enough you don't loose anything
This game is weird
The corruption is too strong if you try to play it optimally
If you're roleplaying both sides then the Aura side would also need to optimize by never using remove her collar, avoiding as much lewdness/corruption/vice as she could, and never triggering a pink scene. I'm not saying it's not heavily biased toward losing, but that's also just the game in general.
For the record, there are pure runs of this game, they just don't mesh well with trying to optimally corrupt the main character. Corruption vs non corruption choices often seem to be worse when you don't take the corruption choice, but there are usually hidden positives to taking the non corruption choice, or long term consequences you have to deal with from taking the corruption option. From what I have seen, most people aren't trying to roleplay both Alicia and Aura acting optimally when they play. The game tries to accommodates a bunch of different playstyles, which I appreciate.

3.90 star(s) 165 Votes