[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
What's up y'all I'm new to sb. So is there a way I can recreate img2img without any change?(like upscaling to higher resolution without any change)

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
What's up y'all I'm new to sb. So is there a way I can recreate img2img without any change?(like upscaling to higher resolution without any change)
If you use forge or Automatic1111 you can use the extras tab, although there are probably better alternatives like Ultimate SD Upscale

Screenshot 2024-04-24 172106.jpg

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
This is primarily for deadshots2842 who requested it, but may be of interest to anyone who wants to replicate the artist SunsetRiders7's work (as found in Something Unlimited).

I've included the prompts etc. separately as deadshots2842 is using ComfyUI and I'm not sure how the PNGInfo of an image generated in A1111 would 'port across'.

Main Checkpoint I use (for SD1.5 - I can't get XL to work due to technical issues) is 'Anything 4.5 (VAE-Swapped)' which no longer seems to be available. Apparently that's the Checkpoint the main LoRA I use was trained on, so I've uploaded it to - N.B. it's 3.9GB! Short hash should be a504b5b137
Please exercise appropriate caution downloading a file that's been uploaded by some random stranger on the Internet. I know it's safe, but then I would say that, wouldn't I? :unsure:

However, any comics / cartoon / anime-focused Checkpoint is worth a try, they can give great results. Anything v3.0 or v5.0 especially.

The main LoRA I use is , created some time ago now by ablackcatman
There are also which, although they're not as consistent and can produce 'Anime-like' results, they can come in handy if weird stuff is happening with the first one.
There's a for PonyXL, but I have no 1st hand experience with it.

As an example image, here's one of the waitresses from the Glamor Slam who decided to get some of that sweet, sweet tips money:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

00074-2666781699.png

If you run into problems converting the above info from A1111 to ComfyUI, you'll need to ask one of the resident ComfyUI gurus, I haven't even tried it yet - been too busy having heart surgery recently!

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
This is primarily for deadshots2842 who requested it, but may be of interest to anyone who wants to replicate the artist SunsetRiders7's work (as found in Something Unlimited).

I've included the prompts etc. separately as deadshots2842 is using ComfyUI and I'm not sure how the PNGInfo of an image generated in A1111 would 'port across'.

Main Checkpoint I use (for SD1.5 - I can't get XL to work due to technical issues) is 'Anything 4.5 (VAE-Swapped)' which no longer seems to be available. Apparently that's the Checkpoint the main LoRA I use was trained on, so I've uploaded it to - N.B. it's 3.9GB! Short hash should be a504b5b137
Please exercise appropriate caution downloading a file that's been uploaded by some random stranger on the Internet. I know it's safe, but then I would say that, wouldn't I? :unsure:

However, any comics / cartoon / anime-focused Checkpoint is worth a try, they can give great results. Anything v3.0 or v5.0 especially.

There are also which, although they're not as consistent and can produce 'Anime-like' results, they can come in handy if weird stuff is happening with the first one.

As an example image, here's one of the waitresses from the Glamor Slam who decided to get some of that sweet, sweet tips money:

View attachment 3571236

If you run into problems converting the above info from A1111 to ComfyUI, you'll need to ask one of the resident ComfyUI gurus, I haven't even tried it yet - been too busy having heart surgery recently!

View attachment 3571236

Hello can someone help me I get everything upto positive and negative prompt but after that my ksampler don't have all the options. Thanks

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Comfy is a lot better if you have a gfx card with 8-16gig ram, it only didn't work for me because my 4090 was quick enough through auto1111 and I loath the flowchart method of creating with comfy
I don't have 4090 but I got 3060 12 gb I'll try to install auto. I heard someone saying that comfy can also give less results compared to auto is that true?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I don't have 4090 but I got 3060 12 gb I'll try to install auto. I heard someone saying that comfy can also give less results compared to auto is that true?
ComfyUI and Automatic1111 are different user interfaces to the same underlying diffusion model processing.

Automatic1111 is the OG public open way for non-experts to run stable diffusion models at home. The first wave of community extensions (sd1.5 controlnet and the like) were all built around it and broke new ground. It is no longer the only game in town, and the pace of development seems to have slowed a bit. Some of the energy has been siphoned off into making commercialized hosted versions of webui.

ComfyUI can potentially have more flexibility in how you can arrange inputs and operations on the pipeline. But given how hard it is to understand what is going on anyway, few people seem to have a good grasp on how to use it effectively, and thus just imitate other people's working flows. cargo cult stuff. The flow based mechanism is similar to the game development patterns of unreal engine or blender's 3d shaders, so some people are familiar with that style of "coding/configuration". I think it's a bit of the mental divide though - flow style appeals to some people, others like the explicitness of a traditional UI.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
can someone tell me how to write sex scene in prompts? like how to write a blowjob scene in prompts?
Two ways of getting to know how other people's prompts are put together - there are other ways but this is a good start:

1- civitai : check the examples on models or in the comments section - each image on there has the metadata available via the "i" icon

2- some images posted in the various image subforums of this site (like the Summertime saga fan art thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/page-478 ) include the metadata that will show the prompt used (and all other settings for the render). If you have Automatic1111 installed, use the pnginfo tab to check the image. When downloading, be careful to click through to get the actual uploaded image, not the resized/compressed/CDN served image thumbnail that is in the post.

As a hint: sometimes ai image creators use LORAs that are specific to certain image contents (like blowjob etc) to encourage the diffusion to end up with certain content. This will be listed in the meta data separately to the prompt.

Last edited:

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
This is going to sound dumb but how can uninstall comfyui? Can't seem to find anything on that. I'll install auto111 after uninstalling comfy

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
Not really, you reach same quality as a1111 in comfy, also comfy give you some option a1111 (or forge) don't give you.
The difficult for most user is understanding what node do and how to connect it.
I'm an a1111 user (i'll keep stay on v1.5.2) and also forge user (keep it up to date).
I tested CUI and use it many times, i found my way to make good image and use lora and embedding.
Made a workflow for every sistuation (generate, upscale, i2i, impaint) and use it for every type of checkpoint i had.

So in short is not about tool you use for make image, but on how you understand and work on it. Keep experimenting give you results. Just take your time to try and find what tool is your favorite.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
This is going to sound dumb but how can uninstall comfyui? Can't seem to find anything on that. I'll install auto111 after uninstalling comfy
Its a hard question to answer as it depends on if you created a VENV, if your using windows Store Python or Anaconda, or Python from the python website.

Auto1111 creates a VENV automatically if you install via the .bat file.
But depending on how you installed comfy it might have installed to the base Python folder.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys! I guess with my GTX 1070 gpu I can't even dream of generating image to video with SD (let me know if I am wrong).
So I am currently searching for a website where I can easily load in some NSFW images and just get them animated (just a bit of movement). Any idea where I can do that? I only find NSFW ai generators that offer text to video, but not image to video. And the big ones of course don't allow NSFW stuff.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys! I guess with my GTX 1070 gpu I can't even dream of generating image to video with SD (let me know if I am wrong).
So I am currently searching for a website where I can easily load in some NSFW images and just get them animated (just a bit of movement). Any idea where I can do that? I only find NSFW ai generators that offer text to video, but not image to video. And the big ones of course don't allow NSFW stuff.
I also have a GTX1070 card and I have experimented a little with img 2 video. The short answer is yes you can.
The long answer is obviously more complicated. The key is to choose a method that will not rely on a fast chip or a large vram of course. It will unfortunately be very long generation time regardless for us plebs..:cry:

1. Seriously scale back your ambition and expectations.
2. Go for a genre that is less demanding and with less details such as anime or cartoon.
3. Go for a very short clip while you experiment and learn, a couple of seconds at the most.
4. Keep the resolution relatively low.

There are many methods and extensions that could be a possible solution. Since I have only done it a little I can't really say what would be "the best".

Here's an article with an overview of different methods, keep in mind it might be somewhat outdated and it doesn't talk about all the existing options but it's a start:

Something to start with could be a simple faceswap with gif2gif (search for it in extensions tab/available), in img2img tab with reactor to swap the face.

Last edited: