[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Untitled.png

Stable Diffusion is an AI tool that lets one generate images using either text prompts or other images. It uses datasets to generate new and original visual content. Stable Diffusion users call these datasets models. Using the models requires skill and knowledge; there is an analogy with professional photography - mere button-pressing will lead to unimpressive results. Thus, similarly to photography, one needs to learn to interact with the tool that interacts with the environment. Arguably, then art is created.

Stable Diffusion's actual image generation takes a chunk of time; we all can save each other time, help each other and speed up the learning process if we share promps and the images they generated. Thus, this thread is primarily a prompt/nrompt (negative prompt) sharing thread with images and grids being secondary to prompts.

Please share your prompts/nrompts, images and grids. Do not share just the images as there are better threads for this.

Rules:
  1. Stable Diffusion only. If you would like to use other tools, please create new threads for the respective tools.
  2. Images without prompts are absolute taboo and will be reported as breaking the rules. This is not AI-art sharing thread. The AI-sharing thead is here: link. A qualifying post must have:
    1. model name with a link to get it.
    2. prompt/nrompt. If the nrompt (negative prompt) is empty, do expressly state so. Please use spoilers for the promts.
    3. a grid of images attached, ideally 6x5 so readers can get a feel what kind of images that prompt will generate.
    4. actual image or images. Please use spoilers for all but one image. Images should be resized to fit the page. Any image requiring scrolling might end being reported on. Please avoid situations where the viewers need to scroll across one image
    5. Points 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 can be ignored if your image contains meta for the prompts, seed, model name, etc. These are mostly *.png files. A jpeg file doesn't contain prompt meta and hence an automatic violation of the requirements - subject to administrative action.
  3. Tutorials, ideas, suggestions are great. Discussion is OK.
  4. Trolling or garbage quality will be removed. Nudity is great, weird and freaky content is prooobably not. Cringe and gross content are definitely not.
  5. If sharing someone else's work always credit the creator if known. Else: "Creator: unclaimed". The only exception to the rule: the image has the creator's watermark.
  6. If you are the creator of an unclaimed image, you have to post a link with your original work in order to claim the credit.
  7. This is not an art thread, it is for learning. For sharing your AI art go here
Guides and Tutorials:

Installing Stable Diffusion
Stable Diffusion is a "backend", to simplify. The front ends to Stable Diffusion are:

WebUi by AUTOMATIC1111
Install this - this is what 100% folks need and want.​
The release page is here:
How to install (if you never used "git clone") here:
ComfyUI by comfyanonymous (hat tip to Elefy for calling this one out)​
Brand new and super-promising. Pipeline-based workflow. Doesn't have all the features that WebUI has. Install it only after you spend a few month in WebUI.​
The release page is here:
Linux

Good practices - if you are just starting!
  • Enable setting where prompts are attached to your PNG files automatically. This is in Settings: " Save text information about generation parameters as chunks to png files = on". Then you can open any of your PNG files with a text editor and find the settings that got you that image. Enable this right away.
  • Add "git pull" at the very beginning of your "webui-user.bat". If you disagree and think this is a bad practice because version control, then this advice is not for you, you are fine.
  • Leverage the automatic image import tool: link
  • Save your grids to the image folders instead of a separate folder. Much easier to organize things this way. If you disagree and have a different workflow, then this advice is not for you, you are fine.
  • Always have "Restore faces = on". Here is why: link
  • Learn to use "Script -> XYZ plot" as early as possible. This will save you massive amount of time early on. Here is what it means and how to: link
  • Check out the optimization flags that you can run the Stable Diffusion with: . You might want to have the [--xformers] on and a few others.
  • Checkout the prompt book: link
Guides
linkHow to install and use LORA
(i.e. zero in on cameltoe, poking nipples, etc.)
by Mr-Fox
linkGlossaryby Jimwalrus
linkText controlby Mr-Fox
linkPost-processingby Mr-Fox
linkUpscalingby Mr-Fox
linkIllegal Dark Magicby Mr-Fox
linkTraining LORA

Troubleshooting: post.
Note: 6GB 1660 cards train LORA in 10 hours or longer
by Schlongborn
Training LORA - a much longer, much more detailed postby Mr-Fox
linkTraining LORA - a good setting for Kohya to start withby Mr-Fox
linkPipeline-based workflow and its powerby Sepheyer
linkComfy UI Face-fix workaroundby Sepheyer
linkComfy UI Hi-Res fix workflowby Sepheyer
linkWidescreen Rendersby Dagg0th
linkSDXLby Sepheyer
linkLinuxby SDAI-futa

Models
How to use models:
A quick overview how models compare using the same seed, prompt and settings: link and link

Embeddings
How to use embeddings:
link

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Nice info compilation, that guide I've seen it when I was first starting but I was so overwhelmed, I definitely have to study that again, I'm having a hard time making laying poses.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Some datasets/models don't have laying poses. You can check by running your prompt on a different model.
Yes, I kind figured that out, still it's hard to make good laying poses, most of them are laying on the side and not on stomach wich is the sexier pose IMO, I tried the bottom up and top down pose, extremely hard to make the AI understand that pose, even with img2img :cry:

Reactions: yomimmo

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
A negative prompt recommended by these guys:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note! Sometimes it is best to have no negative prompt at all. You have to run ~30 samples of the positive prompt with empty negative prompt to determine what items from the negative prompt should be used, if at all.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Using no negative prompt here. You can see lots of low quality images right away.

Model: PFG ( )
00028-2483450514-modelshoot style, full shot body photo of the most beautiful woman laying but...png

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Sepheyer do you know what model are they using in the 'faces faces faces' section?

Edit: answering my own question, aparenttly in this link the guy says he uses Danbooru/Waifu Model: , there you can see the kind of prompts he uses, aparently all with (()) which makes sense. I couldn't create the exact pics he did there. model file is called like this: wd-v1-3-float16

Edit 2: I created some random generic pictures using that guys's prompts + some hentai artists names and some of my own words with a model called Anything V3 you can get on civitai, it's kind of a standard for anime girls.

Edit 3: to comply with the rules of the OP.

Model:
03152-1324550999-masterpiece, 1girl, dumb, FEMININE, ((DETAILED PUPILS)), detailed eyes, PERFE...png

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Used the same seed while incrementing steps via the script: 20-30(+1). The seed number is in the file names.
And a one-off with:
"sample steps"=26
"restore face"=on
00002-3590341415-sexy woman. _perfect face. arms. DD size breasts. thighs. _airbrushed skin._s...png

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
00010-3890826385-straight on, _((full head,)) _DD breasts, _wide hips, _(((((Extreme Micro Bik...png
And a few one-offs, with "micro bikini" instead of (((extreme micro bikini))). Their prompts and seeds are in their file names:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Taylor Swift's wedding night?
Model:

Seed in filename

00045-3521943634-((18y old woman)), ((Taylor Swift)), very long hair, light blonde hair, ((bra...png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
This is from the set above (grid: step 65, seed 0). Would anyone know how to fix the missing hand area? I spend a day on this yesterday, nothing to show for it yet:
00099-0-sexy woman from Sweeden. _(((((full head)))))._face perfect, European. European featur...png
I completely love the picture, hate to just throw it away.

• Love
Reactions: Mr-Fox and yomimmo

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This is from the set above (grid: step 65, seed 0). Would anyone know how to fix the missing hand area? I spend a day on this yesterday, nothing to show for it yet:
View attachment 2345633
I completely love the picture, hate to just throw it away.
Can you share the picture file with all the prompts and details? I'd like to try some things to fix the missing hand.

Edit: This is an example picture, I just took your picture and using img2img I could add the extra hand through prompts. Wit img2img the result is limited but if I had the seed and all details to recreate the original picture using txt2img, there is a high chance I can make the missing hand appear. I would gladly share all prompts if I get the wanted result.
2369028_00099-0-sexy_woman_from_Sweeden.__full_head._face_perfect_European._European.png

Last edited: