• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Uses everything from here https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-9933407 but has "Restore faces = on" from the start.
Model: PFG ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
00004-2886507394-best quality, {{{nsfw}}}, {{{masterpiece}}}, 1girl, wide hips, portrait, crop...png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Scripts: Shift Attention

This is an awesome way to mutate an image.

Now, officially it is meant to change a token in increments from -1.5 to 1.5. But sometimes it improves images in unexpected ways.

Let's take this image from one of the sets above
and change this token: "blurry background" to "(blurry background:-1.5~1.5)" in 30 steps.
Arguably this lets us get an image mutation rather than a mere token adjustment:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Edit: yes, there is a way to remove the background: link
-
Is there a way to alpha the background completely?

Say, I want just the body against completely transparent background:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
-
Indeed. I am hoping to avoid a trip to photoshop for the same of workflow. And there is additional reason - I have a hunch that changing background changes the subject, and this is a larger issue I would like to try to avoid. So, I hope at some point there will be an extension that merely mutes the background and it never gets rendered leaving us with transparent background.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry , but it's technologicaky impossible :D
-
Edit: I am probably wrong. Welp, I'll be trying out some automated tools then, like this:

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can anyone run InstructPix2Pix? Here is what it is:

I don't have enough memory, gives me errors. Apparently it requires more than 6 GB of VRAM.

Reason I am asking, can anyone change this girl's bottom to be white color? Per video above, all you have to do is type: "white leggins" and it will change the leggings color. The video makes this new function look very impressive.

00008-3590341415-(sexy woman_1.5). _perfect face. arms. DD size breasts. thighs. _airbrushed s...png

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

I don't have enough memory, gives me errors. Apparently it requires more than 6 GB of VRAM.

Reason I am asking, can anyone change this girl's bottom to be white color? Per video above, all you have to do is type: "white leggins" and it will change the leggings color. The video makes this new function look very impressive.

View attachment 2346885
I've got an RTX 3060 with 12GB of VRAM, I'll give it a try this evening (once Mrs Jimwalrus is asleep!)

Edited to add: For whatever reason I cannot get it to InstructPix2Pix to show in my SD WebUI. Very odd.
For the time being I'll have to leave it at that, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I've got an RTX 3060 with 12GB of VRAM, I'll give it a try this evening (once Mrs Jimwalrus is asleep!)
While waiting for son and wife to go to sleep I realised it was an SFW image, so I could use online tools.
I used to have a go.
I tried multiple prompts / instructions (I think these will become known as Instructions to differentiate from generation prompts), mostly variations on "Make her skirt white".
The default CFGs of 7.5/1.5 (the weighting of Instruction CFG / Image CFG) gave me this:
download-1.png
Even using an Instruction of "Make her skirt bright white, make her top pink" gave this:
download-4.png
That's the best I can get, with a lot of tweaking of CFGs, Instruction and seeds
CFGs for above are: 6/1.5, seed 37476, Instruction: "Make her skirt bright white, make her top pink"

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
While waiting for son and wife to go to sleep I realised it was an SFW image, so I could use online tools.
I used to have a go.
I tried multiple prompts / instructions (I think these will become known as Instructions to differentiate from generation prompts), mostly variations on "Make her skirt white".
The default CFGs of 7.5/1.5 (the weighting of Instruction CFG / Image CFG) gave me this:
View attachment 2347019
Even using an Instruction of "Make her skirt bright white, make her top pink" gave this:
View attachment 2347061
That's the best I can get, with a lot of tweaking of CFGs, Instruction and seeds
CFGs for above are: 6/1.5, seed 37476, Instruction: "Make her skirt bright white, make her top pink"
Thank you sir.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 2346885

I was gonna suggest exactly that new pix2pix stuff for your background removing, I installed it first thing in the day yesterday but I couldn't make it to work, I honestly hate to deal with too much new shit that it's not even tested, it even broke some of my other extensions, I was really mad.

Edited to add: For whatever reason I cannot get it to InstructPix2Pix to show in my SD WebUI. Very odd.
For the time being I'll have to leave it at that, sorry.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with that issue, with automatic1111 webui the best thing in my 1 month experience is to let go things if they don't work, usually they get fixed after some time and then it's a good time to test them.
There is a lot of people that is just testing stuff and fixing stuff just for the geeky sake of it, I'm only interested in making cool pictures, so I'll let the people that really knows to deal with all that.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one with that issue, with automatic1111 webui the best thing in my 1 month experience is to let go things if they don't work, usually they get fixed after some time and then it's a good time to test them.
There is a lot of people that is just testing stuff and fixing stuff just for the geeky sake of it, I'm only interested in making cool pictures, so I'll let the people that really knows to deal with all that.
You guys nailed it. Apparently it is the state of the current affairs:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
You guys nailed it. Apparently it is the state of the current affairs:
Learned the hard way, we have so much stuff to play with, it's not even worth getting obsessed with this little problems.
Don't forget that all this youtubers talking about this new stuff earn money with that, so for them it's useful to come up with the latest things and make a 20 minute video with 100 steps to make it work, but for people who just wants to create ai art it's pure procrastination to be digging into the rabbit hole of every new feature.