[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you are running SDXL I would recommend or funnily enough The Pony model -

Pony is set up exactly how it seems (A NSFW checkpoint for my little pony - don't ask) but as often happens the guy that made it was so insane that he basically set up a NSFW base from scratch, which means that it does NSFW stuff a lot better than other models. The only issue is trying to get realistic skins on what is an anime/cartoon checkpoint. I've got it mainly working the way I want though, although best I can do is semirealistic

View attachment 3502574
Thanks for the heads up! I am also using a site called Tensor these days. Which features upscaling etc.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Guys, I created a character using AI. Is it possible for me to use this character in several sex scenes? Every time I tried, the AI changes my character, and I would like to use it without wanting to change the character's characteristics. image.jpg

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Guys, I created a character using AI. Is it possible for me to use this character in several sex scenes? Every time I tried, the AI changes my character, and I would like to use it without wanting to change the character's characteristics. View attachment 3543805
Controlnet with openpose for the pose. You can try using ip adapter to try retain the likeness of the character if necessary.

XenoXe

Sep 8, 2021
Guys, help me out on this.
Is there any good tutorial on fixing the hands on SD1.5 for both the manual way using photoshop and using the inpainting tools for from the sd webui.[For Anime images only]

Reactions: namhoang909

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Is there any good tutorial on fixing the hands on SD1.5 for both the manual way using photoshop and using the inpainting tools for from the sd webui.[For Anime images only]
The genre doesn't matter, hands and toes are a constant issue with SD among other things.
There have been attempts to fix it with varying results. There isn't any perfect solution that works 100 percent of the time unfortunately. However, there are of course ways to improve the result and get something that doesn't look like a mutant.
Best practice is to try avoid bad hands to begin with.

Use a good resolution ratio.
Since you are using SD1.5 this means you need to keep the resolution under 1024 for the sample image otherwise you will likely get 2 merged images, resulting in mutants and aberrations. I would suggest using 512x768 (2:3 ratio) alternatively 576x768 (3:4 ratio), 640x960 (2:3 ratio) alternatively 720x960 (3:4 ratio) if you want a bigger image.
In my experience you get better results with a portrait ratio (2:3 or 3:4) rather than letterbox ratio (square 1:1), this might depend on how the checkpoint has been trained though.

Don't use too many loras or embedding at once.
When a lora or embedding is being trained, the entire subject is always being trained. This means that there is no such thing as only an outfit lora for example even though people claim this. So when you use many loras and/or embeddings you are more likely to have clashes that will result in mutants.

if you are using openpose, take the time to refine the pose in the editor especially the hands and fingers. The preprocessors are not even close to being perfect in it's detection.
Don't keep banging your head against the wall and trying to make a checkpoint model do something it has not been trained for or simply can't. If you keep getting bad results try several different checkpoints and see which gives the best result. For this purpose xyz plot script is great.

Go through the prompt and simplify it, remove any clashing words.

Most of the time I avoid using inpainting and simply generate more images until I get something good, but sometimes it can't be helped. After detailer has a hands model the will do inpainting for you on the fly, this doesn't work flawlessly but it can improve the result significantly when it works. I highly recommend getting adetailer and learning how to use it.

I have made tutorials exploring hands issues with inpainting manuallly. It's not perfect but it will at least point you in the right direction.
Other option is using the inpainting type plugin for the free image editor krita. I will link to this as well.

XYZ Plot Script Tutorial: https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-12816116

Fixing Hands with inpainting: https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-12545892

Krita Tutorial: https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-12643242

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Ps*

If you want better and more specific help you need to post an example image with the generation data included so we can take a look at the prompt and settings etc. We can then help you better with trouble shooting. Also give more descriptive info about what your goals are so we know what to aim for.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and Sepheyer

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
I'm at 300+ trainings and today I had one of my worst trainings followed by one of my best.
The worst I knew was going to be bad, the image quality sucked, angles where not there.

But now for the best, I'm still amazed it is producing the results it is.

The 512x512 proof of text to image
ComfyUI_02007_.png

1024x1024 with a Lora value of 1.0 and Clip strength doubled at a full image de-noise of 0.7
ComfyUI_02008_.png

1536x1536 full image (Not Highrez fix) de-noise @0.5 on SD 1.5 not XL
ComfyUI_02014_.png

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Considering it was trained on 112 Images and fairly low rank....I am still in disbelief that it consistently able to go up to 1536x1536

ComfyUI_02018_.png ComfyUI_01947_.png ComfyUI_01945_.png

ComfyUI_02019_.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I recently tried SDXL after lots of messing around with SD1.5

However I find that the controlnet openpose does not seem to work very well.

I did a "git pull" update in the "stable-diffusion-webui\extensions\sd-webui-controlnet" folder to get sdxl support.

And downloaded a model "controlnetxlCNXL_bdsqlszOpenpose.safetensors" which seems to be the right one?

Do i need to get the " " model as well (or instead?) (it is very large)

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
Just get back to my pc after 3 weeks, do some update and the text-generation UI stops working, I am using oobabooga. Can someone take a look and tell how to fix this?
AttributeError: 'LlamaLikeModel' object has no attribute 'layers'
Output generated in 0.49 seconds (0.00 tokens/s, 0 tokens, context 75, seed 514002040)
Are there any other text-generation UI, hopefully lighter than it?
Edit: it seems possible to install a version in the past(thanks to github) now I just have to find the one that worked for me.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Just get back to my pc after 3 weeks, do some update and the text-generation UI stops working, I am using oobabooga. Can someone take a look and tell how to fix this?

Are there any other text-generation UI, hopefully lighter than it?
Edit: it seems possible to install a version in the past(thanks to github) now I just have to find the one that worked for me.
This thread is about Stable Diffusion image generation, not LLM oobabooga etc.

The short answer to your actual question:
Oobabooga and the underlying libraries are in a constant state of churn and breakage. seems like something updated that needs another package updated.

1st thing to try would be the update_webui.bat (or whatever it is called now)
2nd would be move your downloaded models out to a temp folder (and anything else you want to keep like character defs, system prompts). Then delete the whole thing and reinstall fresh.

Last edited:

modine2021

May 20, 2021
been making depth map poses from images found on net. is there a way to get rid of the background areas and just keep the figure? cause when u use the pose it renders whatever was in the map too. i just want the model depth pose created
example:
D69142BAE1E941EAE0BA99730983EC8E19E5C86A8AB97BDED427AAF489CF3987-17136722400027.png
D69142BAE1E941EAE0BA99730983EC8E19E5C86A8AB97BDED427AAF489CF3987.jpeg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
modine2021 The depth map is just an image. You could download it, use an image editor to remove the background (replace it with pure black) and then re-upload as the controlnet depth mask.

The details of downloading/saving and re-uploading depend on the tool you are using. No guarantee that online AI generators allow that functionality. Local install of comfyui etc will definitely allow the setup though.

note that the AI will fill the black background parts with whatever is in your prompt, but is unlikely to do anything "close" there because of the black -> far away meaning.

Reactions: modine2021

modine2021

May 20, 2021
modine2021 The depth map is just an image. You could download it, use an image editor to remove the background (replace it with pure black) and then re-upload as the controlnet depth mask.

The details of downloading/saving and re-uploading depend on the tool you are using. No guarantee that online AI generators allow that functionality. Local install of comfyui etc will definitely allow the setup though.

note that the AI will fill the black background parts with whatever is in your prompt, but is unlikely to do anything "close" there because of the black -> far away meaning.
im using this.. it has a n option to remove the background. but it looks a mess. or maybe im just doin it wrong:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
im using this.. it has a n option to remove the background. but it looks a mess. or maybe im just doin it wrong:
I've not used that plugin before, I assumed you were using ControlNet Depth, which has the functionality I mentioned to upload your own source image for depth maps.

Reactions: modine2021

modine2021

May 20, 2021
I've not used that plugin before, I assumed you were using ControlNet Depth, which has the functionality I mentioned to upload your own source image for depth maps.
i use it cause u can batch files or whole folders. and it has a standalone version :cool: