RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
like is it every 5 or something or is there events in certain areas? also are all the characters finished for your side of things cause i think i remember the red haired girl isnt finished on the squirrel side. also last thing but i remember there being apparently a scene with another squirrel and a bridge? where is that?

Reactions: Deimi

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so lost on to how to get a gf. i keep talking to the sheep at night but nothing how high is the stat requirments..

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
im so lost on to how to get a gf. i keep talking to the sheep at night but nothing how high is the stat requirments..
You know how the game presents almost no information on this topic to you? That is intentional.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
where is the strange girl? also also the conversation system ,when your with a girl as in a relationship, is there ntr if you lose to it or is it just for flavor or not complete.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

So I have the game on Steam for wishlisting right now, while I wait for more bits and pieces to get done.

Advertising is a strange new thing for me.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
It all takes care of it's self and is very easy. Except for the Black Ewe.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
also on a unrelated note, if you have plans for a third game perhaps its you and your party against the squirrels but certain actions lead to one or more of the party getting corrupted by the squirrels. perhaps you play as one of the females this time.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
will you go back to the other game after this or is it fully abandoned cause i like the idea that the mc is the one getting seemingly corrupted by a seemingly yandere like person.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes