• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Here, save 20 you have the deep gallery with the endings, couldn't play the whole game again, so I don't know if somes scenes were added or reworked while not being in the gallery, like when bob is alone for instance.
Happy new year guys

View attachment 3212562
Is it normal that every scene i see in the gallery ends up with game over screen and sends me back to tittle, so I have to load the save again?

elanonoymouso

Feb 26, 2018
How long do you think for the 1.0 release? Sorry to be that guy, just looking forward to playing but holding off for full release

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so with the ghost lady whats the purpose it her? as in it says ,when you sleep at night before defeating her, that the girl you chose to stay with well succumbs but to what? does it matter?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
so with the ghost lady whats the purpose it her? as in it says ,when you sleep at night before defeating her, that the girl you chose to stay with well succumbs but to what? does it matter?
Not too big a deal. How you handle it just changes how gimped you are at the start of the fight.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Not too big a deal. How you handle it just changes how gimped you are at the start of the fight.
oh thanks thought there might be a 'possession' scene. also are the stautes ,the bone, and golden ones, important or are they for selling.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
oh thanks thought there might be a 'possession' scene. also are the stautes ,the bone, and golden ones, important or are they for selling.
Well. I could do something with those... But yeah, it's vender trash.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
I was also thinking of waiting for the full version, but if it's taking a while I might as wel play now. I loved your first game.

It does beggar the question: can I move save files across versions? Or do I need to play from the start if and when you upload the final version?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I was also thinking of waiting for the full version, but if it's taking a while I might as wel play now. I loved your first game.

It does beggar the question: can I move save files across versions? Or do I need to play from the start if and when you upload the final version?
There shouldn't be anything save breaking after this point. The spine of the game is done.

Reactions: Serameth

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
hee, a gallery unlocker that you can only get near the end of a new game + would be nice, that or new game + having a gallry hint system would be a nice gift for when the game is finished

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
hee, a gallery unlocker that you can only get near the end of a new game + would be nice, that or new game + having a gallry hint system would be a nice gift for when the game is finished
I already have the Strange Girl.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
If you are lost and don't know what to do... Go to a bar at night. Behind the counter is a girl in black.
discovered where to go thanks.. got all the crystals and though i kept the squirrel away from everyone seems still well be with the girl i chose is it cause i didnt talk to her enough?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes