RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Jun 15, 2021
Ok so um, I noticed a weird thing upon a second play through. After meeting Stewart for the first time and you break out of the prison & head home automatically, if you go through the underground tunnel instead of heading the correct way of entering the area, it will automatically make your character do the pathing of taking Stewart to the place. Like right now MC was taking Stewart to Heather, I entered that map from the bottom from the direction of the church, and noticed it was weird because it did the exact pathing it takes to go to Heathers house as if you entered from the Left side of that map.

Kinda funny. I suspect the pathing would do the same thing if I was gonna bring Stewart to Nicoles place from the Underground route.
Bro. You entered the Nutrix.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I thought that one was easy...
What if I say it starts with the coming of the nut and ends with the first ewe?
It think a way to see the pictures full-screen again could be beneficial. When you see them the first time, there's no indication you'll have to sort them, and it can be easy to not pay full attention to them. Too confusing to try to make out and order them with the sprites, I haven't been able to do it yet. If there's no recent save, it could mean quite the backtrack.

For me, Lindsay went off with Stu in that room. Is it always just going to be one person, or is this because Lindsay is 'ahead' of the others and if they would all be tied for Stewart affection they'd all be involved (if only voyeuristic)?

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
It think a way to see the pictures full-screen again could be beneficial. When you see them the first time, there's no indication you'll have to sort them, and it can be easy to not pay full attention to them. Too confusing to try to make out and order them with the sprites, I haven't been able to do it yet. If there's no recent save, it could mean quite the backtrack.

For me, Lindsay went off with Stu in that room. Is it always just going to be one person, or is this because Lindsay is 'ahead' of the others and if they would all be tied for Stewart affection they'd all be involved (if only voyeuristic)?
Mostly because she is in the lead.

does Nicole have scene with Steward ? if yes, how to trigger it?
Yes, they have scenes. If there isn't something that precludes her from his consideration.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Hope some actual CG comes back into this, feels like it disappeared from the update. Also a way to unlock scenes you can't do in the gallery would be nice. That way two playthroughs just to see cg isn't needed.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Mostly because she is in the lead.
Hmm, any more insight in how this is determined. I went back and gave Nicole another night scene, but when returning to the dungeon, it was still only Lindsay (and I had tried to alternate between them, and Nicole had an actual sex scene, while Lindsay's last one was still a BJ iirc).

Game might be a little messed up as I maxed out the tether last time and I think I'm using one of those saves, especially because the gallery goes up to 'Nicole has forgotten about you' while the most recent natural night scene was the first sex scene as I mentioned.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Hmm, any more insight in how this is determined. I went back and gave Nicole another night scene, but when returning to the dungeon, it was still only Lindsay (and I had tried to alternate between them, and Nicole had an actual sex scene, while Lindsay's last one was still a BJ iirc).

Game might be a little messed up as I maxed out the tether last time and I think I'm using one of those saves, especially because the gallery goes up to 'Nicole has forgotten about you' while the most recent natural night scene was the first sex scene as I mentioned.
Checking on it...
It's any girl with an NTR point.
Then any girl with a squirrel rank of 3 or higher.
With a preference of Heather <- Lindsay <- Tiffany <- Nicole at each of those tiers
Then it defaults into a Heather chit chat.

I remembered it as being a little more intricate then that. But looking at it again I now remember why I thought it was complex enough as is.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So at the moment there's no doubling up yet I assume? And just one of them going along with Stewart? The preference is 'hardcoded' or is there still a random element as well? Just wondering how to do it for multiple saves or something.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Borden, there should be pointers in Maymont and that other one.
Finally found some time to play.
I've talked to all NPCs in Maymont and looked all over Borden however couldn't find the dungeon. Is there a trick where it's required to gather certain information before discovering it? First time I'm kinda lost in an RPG :p

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Finally found some time to play.
I've talked to all NPCs in Maymont and looked all over Borden however couldn't find the dungeon. Is there a trick where it's required to gather certain information before discovering it? First time I'm kinda lost in an RPG :p
You have to do the Cemetery in Denholm, then the Welsh Depths in Sonningdale then you can do the one in Borden.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
how do i solve the picture puzzle?
It’s like a timeline
Arrival -> Greeting -> Attack -> Leaving -> Gift
Basically Squirrels arrive attack them take women and man get sheep as a replacement from who knows what that thing is supposed to be or something like that.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes