RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
really love everything about this concept, amazing :LOL:
Played the first one a while back, watching this one develop ^^

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
This one has one more dungeon, 6 more steps on the tether, a lure/repel mechanic and a gallery in Bob's house.

This bit is almost done. The next update will have no tether.
i'll probably wait for the next update. no tether is better

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
So i'm pretty sure the barracks in the new dungeon serves as the library in the previous game, but i tried everything and i couldn't get a scene out of them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there even one or is this like a "preview" and there will be other barracks in the future ?

Reactions: zaica1

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I like the mechanic of healing post-combat if you clear quickly, haven't seen that before

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Extract the content of Cheat_Menu folder into game folder of any RPG Maker MV game and run MVPluginPatcher.exe
If you did that correctly you just run the game click 1 to open the cheat menu and the rest should be obvious.
I'm pretty sure there's instructions on github too
It does not work

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
K. Though due to the rng based girl system, I'm not a fan of save scumming all the scenes again. A few extra tethers are nice, but it requires more than 10 for a single character's path.

Very happy you added a gallery. Though I don't know if it's based on the specific save or the global yet because I've only used my sheep save to see the new content.
Edit: Aww. It's save specific and not global. Makes it impossible to actually fill it up with more than a single character. Might need an 'unlock all' button in the gallery once you complete the game.

Okay. Done with the new dungeon on sheep. See you next time.

Or a save editor :D Save specific ones can be edited, I have yet to find a global editor.

May 7, 2018
saveeditonline works for rpgmaker games 99% of the time. But be careful to only mess with character stats and gold unless you've backed up a save because not every flag is shown and you can easily fuck a save up

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So i'm pretty sure the barracks in the new dungeon serves as the library in the previous game, but i tried everything and i couldn't get a scene out of them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there even one or is this like a "preview" and there will be other barracks in the future ?
There are 3 such rooms in the game right now. The first one just suggests who Stewart has his claws into. The others are more substantial.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Is there anything you can do in Storm Harbour ? i bought a Rope from a guy but other than that i'm kinda stuck

May 9, 2020
Does it have any scene CG's rn? I can't find any. Great work tho.
From what I've seen so far there isn't any/ very much CG's at all right now, most of the CG's that people would likely be able to see from what I can tell is during the Tether "Free Roam" points in the game where those scenes are intended to take place.

May 9, 2020
Ok so um, I noticed a weird thing upon a second play through. After meeting Stewart for the first time and you break out of the prison & head home automatically, if you go through the underground tunnel instead of heading the correct way of entering the area, it will automatically make your character do the pathing of taking Stewart to the place. Like right now MC was taking Stewart to Heather, I entered that map from the bottom from the direction of the church, and noticed it was weird because it did the exact pathing it takes to go to Heathers house as if you entered from the Left side of that map.

Kinda funny. I suspect the pathing would do the same thing if I was gonna bring Stewart to Nicoles place from the Underground route.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Ok so um, I noticed a weird thing upon a second play through. After meeting Stewart for the first time and you break out of the prison & head home automatically, if you go through the underground tunnel instead of heading the correct way of entering the area, it will automatically make your character do the pathing of taking Stewart to the place. Like right now MC was taking Stewart to Heather, I entered that map from the bottom from the direction of the church, and noticed it was weird because it did the exact pathing it takes to go to Heathers house as if you entered from the Left side of that map.

Kinda funny. I suspect the pathing would do the same thing if I was gonna bring Stewart to Nicoles place from the Underground route.
You are correct. I can fix that though...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes