Comics Collection Pinup SquarePeg3D Collection [2023-07-01] [SquarePeg3D]

HentaiTaco

Jan 18, 2019
yo love the quality control but a little too much of film grain images feel blurry , and when can we get more of those two in pitch-meating short comics ?

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a way to contact squarepeg?
I'm about to reply to the message you sent me here, friend but for the benefit of others I'll leave a reply here as well.

The best place to contact me is via my Discord server, especially if it's regarding commissions or asset ideas. It's easier for me to stay organized there, which is helpful for the rabid raccoons that have commandeered my already broken brain.

That being said though, folks are welcome to message me where they may see me. Just know that Discord is the best place! =D

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
Is it just me or his comics change to worse? I feel like older comics have hitting and punching but the main thing in most of them is about fucking. There was lot of sex and penetration. Now for me it’s seems like hitting it’s the main thing and sex it’s just something random that may happen or not, it’s not the main focus

victor3m98

Oct 1, 2020
I like to watch the current comics more since I had never before thought about doing such massive orgies and I think that if they make a long comic where one appears, it would gain a much larger audience

victor3m98

Oct 1, 2020
And if Patricia Bates had many of her victims locked in a room, you know what that means, right? I feel si horny right now