• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup SquarePeg3D Collection [2023-07-01] [SquarePeg3D]

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a list, how I can read this in the right order, so I get the story also right?
Someone on my server created a chronological reading order of my "F.U.T.A. - Outside of the Ring" comics a long time ago, but I can't find it any more. Honestly most of those comics you can read in the order they're presented in the folder, but the main ones to read in a particular "order" are as follows:

Viva Las Vegas
Luck of the Irish
Toxic Love
Death by Degrees
Breakin' Her In
Room 217

Those comics are "introductions" to characters that appear in main matches and have no "necessary" reading order.

Baggage
Carry On
Allusions
Friends and Foes
Applying Oneself (different folder since not strictly F.U.T.A.-related)

This is a continuing "arc" between Lucie Demors and Laura Hadley.

Thick as Blood
Thicker than Water
Where the Heart is

A brief rivalry between Sexy Sky and her sister.

Aside from the above-mentioned comics, most of the other comics can either be read in whatever order you choose or are numbered in a way to easily guess which one you should read first, then next, then next.

The only other exception to this is the Street Fighter series I keep meaning to pick back up:

A Mouthful of Poison
A Couple Mouthfuls More
The Good, The Bad, and The Psycho

and a dropped story about an orc:

All Shel Breaks Loose
The Road to Shel

MANY of these comics are located in the Pre-2023 folder, which is a raging clusterfuck. For that I do sincerely apologize. I'm trying to keep some semblance of organization Post-2023, I promise. :ROFLMAO:

Ascot

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you
Someone on my server created a chronological reading order of my "F.U.T.A. - Outside of the Ring" comics a long time ago, but I can't find it any more. Honestly most of those comics you can read in the order they're presented in the folder, but the main ones to read in a particular "order" are as follows:

Viva Las Vegas
Luck of the Irish
Toxic Love
Death by Degrees
Breakin' Her In
Room 217

Those comics are "introductions" to characters that appear in main matches and have no "necessary" reading order.

Baggage
Carry On
Allusions
Friends and Foes
Applying Oneself (different folder since not strictly F.U.T.A.-related)

This is a continuing "arc" between Lucie Demors and Laura Hadley.

Thick as Blood
Thicker than Water
Where the Heart is

A brief rivalry between Sexy Sky and her sister.

Aside from the above-mentioned comics, most of the other comics can either be read in whatever order you choose or are numbered in a way to easily guess which one you should read first, then next, then next.

The only other exception to this is the Street Fighter series I keep meaning to pick back up:

A Mouthful of Poison
A Couple Mouthfuls More

and a dropped story about an orc:

All Shel Breaks Loose
The Road to Shel

MANY of these comics are located in the Pre-2023 folder, which is a raging clusterfuck. For that I do sincerely apologize. I'm trying to keep some semblance of organization Post-2023, I promise. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much, as much as I enjoy the pictures, I also like to read the conversation and I like the story about all this. :)

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
Is there gonna be more comics with therapist Laura?
I'm sure at some point there will be. I actually kinda asked the client behind the Laura comics to give her something of a break for a little bit since she's in over 1,000 images I think by my last count. :unsure:

Thank you very much, as much as I enjoy the pictures, I also like to read the conversation and I like the story about all this. :)
I'm glad somebody likes the dialog I put in these things. I've been told there's no point to adding dialog to my work, have been asked for textless versions of comics more times than I can count, and even had someone praise my dialog as "some of the most autistic dialog I've seen all week." :ROFLMAO:

I realize it isn't the best dialog/story in...really any of these, but I do try to make it entertaining at the very least.

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
I'm sure at some point there will be. I actually kinda asked the client behind the Laura comics to give her something of a break for a little bit since she's in over 1,000 images I think by my last count. :unsure:

I'm glad somebody likes the dialog I put in these things. I've been told there's no point to adding dialog to my work, have been asked for textless versions of comics more times than I can count, and even had someone praise my dialog as "some of the most autistic dialog I've seen all week." :ROFLMAO:

I realize it isn't the best dialog/story in...really any of these, but I do try to make it entertaining at the very least.
Please never stop making dialogs, it had up to the lore you've built so far !

anojD

Nov 1, 2020
More Fellania and Rekkariel! :LOL:
In all seriousness though you've got some great stuff going on here, keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valekouille

Napasaran

May 26, 2018
Hello! please tell me the comic about chun li and juri is completed? and is it possible to download it completely? Saw a few pages on Rule 34

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Hello! please tell me the comic about chun li and juri is completed? and is it possible to download it completely? Saw a few pages on Rule 34
are you referring to The Good, The Bad And the Psycho comic ? If yes, it can be found on the mega link I post monthly. Just follow the path 00- Pre-2023 --> Comics --> SP3D - The Good, The Bad, and the Psycho

Reactions: Napasaran

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
are you referring to The Good, The Bad And the Psycho comic ? If yes, it can be found on the mega link I post monthly. Just follow the path 00- Pre-2023 --> Comics --> SP3D - The Good, The Bad, and the Psycho
What Vale said. There's also "A Couple Mouthfuls More" that features Juri in the back half (Mika is in the first half). Follow that same file path Vale mentions but instead look for "A Couple Mouthfuls More" in the Comics folder.

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
What Vale said. There's also "A Couple Mouthfuls More" that features Juri in the back half (Mika is in the first half). Follow that same file path Vale mentions but instead look for "A Couple Mouthfuls More" in the Comics folder.
Throwing a rock in the river here, but wouldn't it be more clear for people if the pre 2023 comic folder was ordered with sub-folders so it gather related comics together ?

Reactions: squarepeg3d

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Thank you! This is that comic! Is there a sequel?
I won't call the 2 other street fighter related comics Sequel but you can be the judge of that, in the same comic folder, look out For "A mouthfull of Poison" and then " A Couple Mouthfuls More "

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
Throwing a rock in the river here, but wouldn't it be more clear for people if the pre 2023 comic folder was ordered with sub-folders so it gather related comics together ?
It's something I've considered doing many times, but I'm afraid that veterans of the old file structure might rebel against me if I went and changed it now. :ROFLMAO:

I'll definitely try to keep a better system going from now on though, and if a universe generates sequels I'll have it be in its own folder.

I won't call the 2 other street fighter related comics Sequel but you can be the judge of that, in the same comic folder, look out For "A mouthfull of Poison" and then " A Couple Mouthfuls More "
Also those two are prequels. :D

The order is:
A Mouthful of Poison
A Couple Mouthfuls More

squarepeg3d

Jul 9, 2020
Hey Peggy, I was wondering what happened to "A little bit Hazy" comic with Susanna? It just kinda abruptly ended.
The patron behind it kinda lost interest a bit, and unfortunately many of my comics that are released in 15-image chunks are subject to the whims of the clients behind them.

This particular client is not big into mini-comics and such, preferring pinups. Typically we strike a happy balance with their pinup ideas being turned into mini-comics on my part since mini-comics are more "cost-effective" for me to do as opposed to just pinups. I am sorry that many of my comics end rather abruptly in this manner, but I do the best I can to wrap things up satisfactorily while also catering to my clients' wishes. Sometimes it works, sometimes...not so much. :ROFLMAO:

At least we got the content anyway :eek:
Well Done on Radix Malorum, King.
Lol, thank you Vale. Hopefully soon I can fully pull my head from my ass and release content in a more timely manner again. :LOL:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
What does "Compressed to May 2023" include? That is, I downloaded everything else that is approximately 25GB and this one weighs 5GB, so I know that I am not downloading anything repeated.
Thanks in advance.