VN Ren'Py Spring Break [v0.1] [The Golden Cherry]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
no choices to not fuck tha sister,so a forced li out of the bag ,i really hope like others here say go for mom's angle,ditch the 2 baggages,or not make them cuckolds [well at least the bf] corrupt the whore sister and sell her to the friends.......
Next time, read the synopsis and you will not be disappointed...
Because it's about a (step)sister for now, and all games have a beginning. So be patient

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Because it's about a (step)sister for now, and all games have a beginning. So be patient
I do not know, but a girl that is over 18, while I am over 18 as well that comes in my home because my mother wants to have a sex life, would just be a stranger to me at that moment. Now if mom keeps hanging with that guy for dozens of years I might start to consider her more like family over time. I get the whole stepthing can be close to real sister or brother for that matter if live together since5-12 yo for ten years, not when you meet them as adults though and forced to live with them. They are just another stranger then, you cannot really avoid getting to know, really none of the incest or family vibes for me there. :p

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
The Dev has walked back the Step sister definition for the game changing the name of the game and removing the incest tag. It just looks like they forgot to change the developer notes as it still has the old name for the game.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I understand Fapmaister's anger to a certain extent but it shouldn't have offended the developer, but saying that incest is considered not related to blood is ignoring common sense XD. I think they should reevaluate the forum rules regarding the meaning of what incest is, that's what dictionaries or Google are for XD
yeah i went little to far, i know that. but people think step and adaptive is consider incest is beyond me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
yeah i went little to far, i know that. but people think step and adaptive is consider incest is beyond me.
To respond to Raizen84, yes, they most definitely should reevaluate their position on censorship, PERIOD!!! There shouldn't be censorship on a dev's game at all. This is an adult website and we are dealing with art, fantasy, make believe. All this isn't real. If they think that they are protecting the nut-jobs who take this to heart and act on it. I beg to say different. The nut-jobs will do their thing, no matter what. You protect nothing and make the majority pay for it.

Reactions: lukb13

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
To respond to Raizen84, yes, they most definitely should reevaluate their position on censorship, PERIOD!!! There shouldn't be censorship on a dev's game at all. This is an adult website and we are dealing with art, fantasy, make believe. All this isn't real. If they think that they are protecting the nut-jobs who take this to heart and act on it. I beg to say different. The nut-jobs will do their thing, no matter what. You protect nothing and make the majority pay for it.
the problem here is that people complain about it to devs im sure most of them would prefer to not have to do the fake incest stuff but the only real way for most of these devs to make anything from these is by having the game on patreon who will ban them if they dont do it this way and there really arent any good alternatives

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
the problem here is that people complain about it to devs im sure most of them would prefer to not have to do the fake incest stuff but the only real way for most of these devs to make anything from these is by having the game on patreon who will ban them if they dont do it this way and there really arent any good alternatives
I understand why they do this, it doesn't make it right. Patreon and others like them should stop trying to play police on an adult game site or with devs. This is only art, nothing more. Why don't they go after the devs who promote violence with guns, with emphasis on guns. Considering what is going on, especially in the US, now that, would be doing a service. But, as I said, it won't do nothing to deter the nut-jobs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wow, that may be the rule....but, that's a pretty dumb rule and wrong on so many counts. IJS.
I'm not going to go into laws and all that other shit, but "step-cast" and the like still counts as that in some countries, states, regions. The tag rule has been there forever.

People may not like it, but there are other sites and places they go then.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm not going to go into laws and all that other shit, but "step-cast" and the like still counts as that in some countries, states, regions. The tag rule has been there forever.

People may not like it, but there are other sites and places they go then.
I hope you don't think I'm picking a bone with you SOL, I am just stating my opinion. It is what it is, but, we don't have to like it. By voicing our/my displeasure, maybe, just maybe, we'll see a change. If not, nothing is lost. This is not even close to a deal breaker.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hope you don't think I'm picking a bone with you SOL, I am just stating my opinion. It is what it is, but, we don't have to like it. By voicing our/my displeasure, maybe, just maybe, we'll see a change. If not, nothing is lost. This is not even close to a deal breaker.
I doubt it, there is even a new tags discussion and it's listed the same.

Announcement - New Tag Discussion

Tags List v2

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
If you do add the mom as a love interests don't immediately have her break up with the boyfriend so many devs have the woman be divorced or single because there too much of a pussy to have the mc steal woman like a Chad from guys I'm looking/talking about every dev who makes stupid excuses why the gorgeous woman are single divorced or virgins your a lose coward it's a game your not committing a sin

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
If you do add the mom as a love interests don't immediately have her break up with the boyfriend so many devs have the woman be divorced or single because there too much of a pussy to have the mc steal woman like a Chad from guys I'm looking/talking about every dev who makes stupid excuses why the gorgeous woman are single divorced or virgins your a lose coward it's a game your not committing a sin
Have the mc seduce her Don't puss out

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

GTFU.gif

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
TheGoldenCherry welcome to f95 and great game on your first attempt :love:.

Honestly our interest now is in mom more than the sister and praying that you add mom as an love interest.

Well everyone has already mentioned it.

But will ask again how soon will mom be romanceable ?

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes