VN Ren'Py Spring Break [v0.1] [The Golden Cherry]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It's 2 strangers moving in together and starting a relationship.
I will feel very bad for the MC if they actually start a relationship, since step-sister apparently loves sending nudes to people left and right and also cheated in her previous relationships, that is just asking for the NTR tag to appear in the future update if they start a relationship.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Does it have really to put MC's mom for the name tag? I mean do you have to keep us remind it's her mom. Do you think we have a memory same as fish? Just put the real name we are not that dumb for god's sake.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Nice start, even with a bit of typos and missing files. See the report for TheGoldenCherry .

And you have to modify your init priority in Actions*.rpy and sound_viewer.rpy, it should be in range -999 and 999

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I've made a human French translation with a Textbox adjustment

J'ai fait une traduction Française manuel avec un cartouche ajustable

Extract to ...\SpringBreakWithMySister-1.0-pc

Extraire dans ...\SpringBreakWithMySister-1.0-pc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinpin007

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I guess without knowing what kind of story the dev wants to tell its just a guessing game but if its anything romance related at all its going to be nearly impossible to "save" the sister character.

In the the first chapter there is nothing likeable at all about her character besides her being the 2nd best looking girl in the game out of two so far. She cheats on her partners, is quick to fuck apparently anyone, and just bails when they get caught.

If the intent behind the game is a quick fuck fest where the "dad" just leaves and he bangs the mom too and thats it, well at least thats something.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I would lose the bf fast and his skank daughter, especially if you are considering adding mom as a possible LI. Unless you are going for some of the other tags that would make it make sense. Honestly if the daughter is a skank what kind of guy is the bf? Or is it the scenario where he's a good guy and daughter is just trash... either way doesn't sound very appealing from what I've read in the comments so far. Will keep an eye out to see if anything changes in the future. Good luck dev.

Last edited:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The only idiot is you.

Learn our site tag rules..

README - Tags Rules And List [Updated 2024-01-29]

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
I understand Fapmaister's anger to a certain extent but it shouldn't have offended the developer, but saying that incest is considered not related to blood is ignoring common sense XD. I think they should reevaluate the forum rules regarding the meaning of what incest is, that's what dictionaries or Google are for XD

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
They are not siblings, I don't know why you call her sister, the correct thing is stepsister, now the MC's mother is something else hahaha
You may not have noticed, but I purposely used quotation marks for that designation :FacePalm:
I really miss faceplam reaction...

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
When I eventually married my actual sister, it was very different. Lots of shame, family shunning, feelings of guilt and having to hide things. We temporarily moved states, just so we could birth our child in a state that doesn't have incest laws.
I love you. True man of culture :)

Reactions: Fapmaister

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
no choices to not fuck tha sister,so a forced li out of the bag ,i really hope like others here say go for mom's angle,ditch the 2 baggages,or not make them cuckolds [well at least the bf] corrupt the whore sister and sell her to the friends.......

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes