• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
anyone with walkthrough, i finished the game (the generl coming back) without getting 1 single hot pic

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
anyone with walkthrough, i finished the game (the generl coming back) without getting 1 single hot pic
You are likely done. From what i could get from their Forum? They had a Developer that did not deliver, so they kicked them out and got a new one. He already fixed a few things and from what they think? It will likely take 6 Months for him to deliver the full game, with him likely dropping several builds in between. Hope i could help.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
You are likely done. From what i could get from their Forum? They had a Developer that did not deliver, so they kicked them out and got a new one. He already fixed a few things and from what they think? It will likely take 6 Months for him to deliver the full game, with him likely dropping several builds in between. Hope i could help.
Thanks a lot :D

ViperJ

Jun 18, 2018
I checked their discord. Thing doesn't seem good for this game. It's the first time I seen a 'game company' with no dev. Seems like this is one of the less favored game in development for them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeiuRose

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
The first build from their new developer has just been released apparently. Not all features and limited to one island but still at least a sign of life. If any good Samaritan wants to share the build that would be nice!

Reactions: Schnibbendibben

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
From Patreon:

First, the caveats:
1.) You are limited to one island province in this build
2.) Not all features have been implemented (ie. no Priority List NPCs in this one)
3.) Will there be bugs? Of course!
That said, we finally have a limited build that will provide a sense of future gameplay- combat, rewards, different units and a much improved GUI.
I'll release to the top tier supporters ($20+) first but will cascade until all level of supporters will get access to it on Friday/Saturday depending on your time zone (so , $10 tier will get on the 1st of Feb. and so on). Note: ALL supporters will get it; it will just take some time.
I'll get a thread started before dropping the builds (a Win version and an OSX version) and invite you to report any bugs, give feedback and generally give your thoughts. I'm excited by what I've seen and even more excited about seeing the game starting to emerge from it's cocoon after so long!
In the meantime, I'll continue to beaver away at Company Man world building, so don't expect any drop off there (so, next CMan related content will drop day after next).

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello guys, if you really like this game you could also have a look at what I'm working on:
It's a turn base strategy 2d, at this moment all it has to offer is the framework. Storyline and directions of development are going to be set by the patreon community. At this moment the votes are into creating more deep interactions and a travel system between islands. If you are a graphics artist or you can write good stuff or you just want to support us you can find me here or on patreon. Also if you could provide some ideas/small issues found it would be great.

PS: As you can see I was active into this thread, the lack of development into this game is what made me to create the engine form above...

Salami120,
you could try this one btw.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes