Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Its not really the game. Its kinda like a Test slice of it. The real Alpha got pushed back because somebody got sick. No Idea what the current plan is.
I had no idea, I wish him healthy recovery..., but there was no information about this in the post and you need to read the changelog to get an idea about it. Sorry anyway. It wasn't hate, it was just my frustration that I played it waiting for something to happen :))

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
I had no idea, I wish him healthy recovery..., but there was no information about this in the post and you need to read the changelog to get an idea about it. Sorry anyway. It wasn't hate, it was just my frustration that I played it waiting for something to happen :))
I aint a Patreon so i am not 100% up to date but from what i can tell they plan to release the real Alpha sometime in March if possible. If somebody else knows more they are welcomed to correct me

Reactions: SeiuRose

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Could you provide the Download ? Or do you not have access to it ? Would REALLY appreciate it.
I don't think that is a good idea. If there is no need to be a patreon and the ppl will stop from donating, the developers will stop from developing games... if you want the game in the first day from it's release just give the developer a coffe...

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
I don't think that is a good idea. If there is no need to be a patreon and the ppl will stop from donating, the developers will stop from developing games... if you want the game in the first day from it's release just give the developer a coffe...
In F95zone?

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
The Main draw with Selectacorp Patreon Membership is not the ability to play builds early. It's the ability to actively chose what games get developed next. The higher you are up in the Selectacorp Membership List the more Votes on what should get developed next you get. This is still a Alpha. It will not cut to deep for them that said Alpha will get played by more people quicker.

Apr 20, 2017
They also develop their games like shit,maybe having a bit of fire under their ass will improve the quality making them focus on the fucking games and the engine over the shitty fanfics they have been writing for a while now,not to mention that activity wise their stuff is more dead than a whorehouse under a aids epidemic in africa.

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
So anybody got the link ? I already did a Request Thread but i guess i just go ahead and ask here too. The Update says this is for ALL Patreons. Not $20 or more but everybody. So if anybody is one of their Patreons could you help out ?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a link to the latest release.
mega:

Not a Patreon (I was, but after the SC Team threw hissy fits over criticism, I dropped them), I just happen to get my hands on this release.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
What is this game ?!! I played like half hour still don't know what the fuck is this ?

Not much at the moment. The game is supposed to be entering it's final update stage with a public release scheduled for June.

What this release has is a basic turn-based combat mechanic in an extremely incomplete (at least, I hope it is) state. Currently, almost all erotic content is unlocked by spending points, either in the "Hannah" section, or "rewards" window (found by clicking the relevant buttons). As far as said content goes, it's geared heavily towards white slavery/inferiority and black dominance/superiority. While most of it is fun, there is a chunk of the content that does tip more heavily towards blatant racism than fetishism.

But yeah, the games severely lacking in content right now, so waiting for the June release and playing the full game might be a better idea than playing right now.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes