momoyamomorin

Oct 13, 2022
This game looks promising but judging from the demo definitely still needs some work. I know it's a choice, but it seems a little strange that the game is pixel art and the scenes are 2D drawings. I would prefer the scenes to be pixel art.

whatevamofo

Jan 2, 2021
It's a game made also by wolfzq, so you can expect, this takes a long time to develop. They already asking for 80$ one time pledge, to develop it with HD pics. I don't know, what I should think about this. It's not even including Lilina from CA I/II. It's only a story about princess Sophia from CA II, how she became a spirit witch. They also decided to make it a platformer, how are you supposed to fap to this game?! :.)
ALSO, CA II got pushed back in development priority (less updates, only major updates) in order to buy them time to create this game. :/

For those, that don't know the other games, I'll link them here:
CA I
CA II
Are any of these animated?

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Are any of these animated?
Long story short, all Static.

In CA, you have a standing picture that displays all (and I mean ALL) equipment in and out of combat (turn based). You get battle sex, defeat sex, scene sex, bad end sex, good end sex. They're all static. The most movement you see will be during the battle sex, where one single dong shoves in and out or her. Could be slime dong human dong whatever. But only the dong moves.

In CA II, pretty much the same except now you have an extra Magical Girl Transformation moment that does a liiiiittle animation (just light effects, camera pan onto different parts of the same 2D pic and cool BGM.) The battle is real-time RPGM-style skill-spam combat. That's about it.

TL;DR: No.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote