EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The game tells the story of Princess Sophya, the first princess of the empire, after her coming-of-age ceremony.
Spirit Witch's Gaiden, as you can guess from the name, is a spin-off of CAII.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: MXWZ -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl4.png smpl2.png smp2.png smpl6.png smp1.png smpl5.png

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hmm.. another goblin game? I think I'll keep an eye on this one to see where it goes

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I like the artstyle, though for now it's a bit to sterile looking for my taste. The combat feels somewhat too light, but it's a demo anyway.

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Doesn't seem that there is equipment/clothing functions in this game. As a spin-off of the Cursed Armor series... that's really disappointing.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
It's a game made also by wolfzq, so you can expect, this takes a long time to develop. They already asking for 80$ one time pledge, to develop it with HD pics. I don't know, what I should think about this. It's not even including Lilina from CA I/II. It's only a story about princess Sophia from CA II, how she became a spirit witch. They also decided to make it a platformer, how are you supposed to fap to this game?! :.)
ALSO, CA II got pushed back in development priority (less updates, only major updates) in order to buy them time to create this game. :/

For those, that don't know the other games, I'll link them here:
CA I
CA II

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote