Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Finally, an H-game parodying DAL. Kinda surprised it took this long! Best of luck Shousaka, previews look good so I'm giving it a whack. Hope the game looks as good as the previews!
*Update* : The renders are very nice, the girls look more or less as they should. They even behave for the most part quite similarly to the actual characters. Nicely done on that score. Grind is reasonable: not too crazy, and also not super-duper-easy "instant-win" levels. Pretty much believeable. One thing missing is the dating mechanic from the original series, though I suppose the in-room "dating" mechanic more or less serves that function (without requiring the dev to script a whole bunch of outside locations and events.) Overall it's pretty enjoyable, definitely not one that I regret downloading. Good job.
I do have one -- and only one -- complaint, but it's kind of a major one. The Engrish in this one is *horrible.* I've seen worse: after all, the game *is* playable, and I can (mostly) figure out what everyone is saying. I've seen games that were so bad I had to drop them before I even finished the intro, so there's that. But PLEASE, for the love of hentai, PLEASE find yourself a good English proofreader, preferably a native speaker since English loves to break its own rules with basically total abandon.
I'll hold off posting an actual review til after someone has proofed the game, cause right now my rating wouldn't be fair to the game: Engrish that bad would actually put a large dent in my rating (like, one to one and a half stars' worth of "large".) Other than the proofing, though, I will reiterate that you've done a pretty darn good job so far. Keep up the good work, and get that proofreader! :) Cheers!

Last edited:

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
did anyone managed to get the last girl and the hallowen party im stuck after the sisters

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Is there one thing I have learned from adult visual novels lately, its that spanish language native devs apparently all dont understand pronouns in english. I have played at least 3 different games this week with english and spanish as languages (making me think the dev is spanish language native), and they all have used "his, him etc." when talking about female characters. It happening multiple times one week have probably made me unreasonably annoyed, but yeah...

Its been a while but I swear it was one of the first and easiest things to learn when i started learning english in school, but I guess im from a germanic language closer related to english and its more difficult for people from romance languages to learn.

Edit: Not that Im one to talk about learning languages, since I had spanish for 5 years in school and remember barely anything.

Oct 10, 2019
Is there one thing I have learned from adult visual novels lately, its that spanish language native devs apparently all dont understand pronouns in english. I have played at least 3 different games this week with english and spanish as languages (making me think the dev is spanish language native), and they all have used "his, him etc." when talking about female characters. It happening multiple times one week have probably made me unreasonably annoyed, but yeah...

Its been a while but I swear it was one of the first and easiest things to learn when i started learning english in school, but I guess im from a germanic language closer related to english and its more difficult for people from romance languages to learn.

Edit: Not that Im one to talk about learning languages, since I had spanish for 5 years in school and remember barely anything.
Spanish is a neo-latin language, the use of pronouns is a bit different, one way to put it is that those tend to have more implied pronouns that can be derived from context, and a lot more words simply have a masculine and feminine connotation that allows you to understand the subject. My native language is also a neo-latin, which allows me to understand spanish a lot more even if I never studied it, it's not perfect but I can derive the general meaning of a surprising amount of sentences. I am not sure why specifically spanish seeems to be the problem but english does have a different structure to it, I assume the problem is mostly that, as I explained before, in spanish those sentences would not even have a pronoun.

Also I would like to point out that I did not learn english in school, I just absorbed it through games and other media, I was actually better than my teacher at it at some point in school. People learn things in different ways so it's not strange you don't remember much.

Reactions: KPO

ElzuEt`Efendy

Aug 13, 2021
how to continued the story?? i think i got stuck, i remember the narator said like i have to go to bar and will be the halloween party event but until i cant continue the story and how do i meet the twins?

KiritsuY

Jun 8, 2021
how to continue the story to miku i only got to name her spirit name so far and wasnt able to proceed the story since then

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
how to continue the story to miku i only got to name her spirit name so far and wasnt able to proceed the story since then
if you completed the plot of v.07 then Miku should be already on the next room with kurumi and the twin. or check your AI

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote