kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I don't mind the renaming of various characters... but it'd kinda help if we had more of an idea what the characters were. Instead of an "A (rename)" or something. That could be down to a translation issue, naturally, but the renaming is a good bit... clunky.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone!!! I am Shousaka, the creator of this game. I appreciate his comments, I hope my work is to his liking in the next updates...
The game is good indeed
If you are the Developer of the game plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I hope dev follows the release schedule of the show and only appear ever 6-8 years

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpiritLover-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
if i cant breed the shit out of kurumi and have millions of kids together i aint playing, hope the dev read this

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I was very excited for this game when I saw it was a Date A Live parody but then my disappointment became immeasurable when I saw what was done to Yoshino's chest.

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was very excited for this game when I saw it was a Date A Live parody but then my disappointment became immeasurable when I saw what was done to Yoshino's chest.
1. Not an adventurer but another crap dating sim
2. Not a parody just using the name to get downloads as the characters are changed/modified making it crap
3. Wonder what other tags are incorrect

When tags lie about what the game is that tells me enough of how bad the game is.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
How can i get nightmare events i got offices but still dont get any events
Nightmare events is up to 4 and the last is the seal event. Just grinding the girls love-lust, workings (in office), or train with Mana. Nightmare events up to the 4th are unlocked whenever you choose to sleep while the seal event is happened at the bar at night

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote