Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i played game for while i like it not too bed found problem reading all txt before gone near some where needs button click when Ur ready move on not automatic run through all i can say love see it as renpy game
on renpy 2 ways get like modding edit through console and RenPy Save Editor on other rpg game i use RpgMakerSaveEdit
---- in game menu would have been good how to act play it at least its not other shitty game HTML crap i don't test or play-em , also i dont play many if any adobie flash player 30 games ether steam game or renpy some times odd flash game
im not wondering if way to save game in it

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Wow, the resolution on this one is weird, in browser or in full screen on my flash player the start button is hidden off the bottom of the screen, had to use a smaller square window to see the start button. That probably explains some of the problems people had with it.
Damn it, that was my problem, i tried for hours to make it work, i thought i didn't have the proper flash player or something like that but it was just because i had the browser maximized smh. Don't play with the browser maximized, it doesn't work.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote