mikledk

Apr 4, 2018
If you're having problems with the .swf, update your Flash Player and/or try a dedicated swf player. Baka made one that ususally does the trick

Reactions: mr bonah

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Not possible to open this game I tryed all download other programs, trying to open in browser ( re-downoloaded ) nice created game in shit file.swf
Because reading is hard!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Judging from his previous history, it probably IS from 2005 and now just published for the first time.
Not so. Just looked at his page and it's his latest game. Problem is you have to be an elite member to access it. He no longer does his games for free, at least not after Part 1 that is.

He likes to do a lot of find the hot spot and I am stuck at the first scene at the top of the lighthouse. Can't tell if the game broke down or need to find the hot spot. Sometimes his spots are large and sometimes pinpoint or just a rollover. Sometimes it's just a bug.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 158158
Overview:
Pusooy's newest creation Spirit girl, stories what happens in lighthouse and around it.​

Updated: 04 October 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.25 beta
Language: English, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- -

View attachment 158151 View attachment 158152 View attachment 158153 View attachment 158154 View attachment 158155 View attachment 158156 View attachment 158157
Tnx Bro!

camoway

May 15, 2017
MAN WHAT A GAME!!!! A GEM!! wtf nobody played it because of the file size/type but yet it has 3-4 H-parts all very well done! WOW I LOVE IT!!! GUYS PLAY THIS SHIT!!

Reactions: rmma621

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Not so. Just looked at his page and it's his latest game. Problem is you have to be an elite member to access it. He no longer does his games for free, at least not after Part 1 that is.

He likes to do a lot of find the hot spot and I am stuck at the first scene at the top of the lighthouse. Can't tell if the game broke down or need to find the hot spot. Sometimes his spots are large and sometimes pinpoint or just a rollover. Sometimes it's just a bug.
The hotspot is indicated by an arrow. It is subtle so you have to pay a little extra attention.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, the resolution on this one is weird, in browser or in full screen on my flash player the start button is hidden off the bottom of the screen, had to use a smaller square window to see the start button. That probably explains some of the problems people had with it.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Well, it's a Pusooy game alright. His models are starting to all look alike these days, especially because he pretty much uses the same archetypes from series to series. Somehow he still manages to have the most realistic looking cumshots at least. For installments that take around 6 months minimum to complete there just isn't enough in a single installment.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Interesting. Its diferent than usual flash games where you click to progress, but is pretty good.

I dont know much about this flash topic, but for me Flash is one of the easiest way to play a game. I wish there was more like this.

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
Is there really anal sex in it???? Usually there are 5 or 6 games in a series with 200 blowjobs and at the very end you get a pretty bad anal scene...

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
Remove the anal sex tag. The scenes include a blowjob scene, a female masturbation scene where you see the pussy and a female "dry" masturbation scene with the underwear on. A vaginal penetration scene where you see zero, all you see is a penis and nipples. So you see only one time a pussy during a masturbation scene and thats all. Boring as usual...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote