demise247

Oct 7, 2020
i really wish the last level wasn't so difficult for me, going through the maze while the girl's health drains super quick is less fun more stressful

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I tried playing this game normally, but I couldn't even remember which hideouts I went into and which ones I didn't.
The glitch where you can't interact with her to stay or go happens too frequently across several dungeons causing me to start and stop over again. Frustrating.

I really want Mura's other games on this site, this game was really fun, even if I couldn't finish it.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
word of warning if you go to the gallery by interacting with the well post final boss, DO NOT go into the cave on the left of the ladder bc it broke the character, i couldn't attack and i couldn't be attacked
idk about that, works absolutely fine for me

Ryokan

Mar 14, 2018
cant find anywhere first game of mura3 developer - Decoy Molester Investigator Yui (or on japanese) but find all another newer games and collect them

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Why tf is SO much of this game untranslated? At first it was just a few little things, but I'm on my 3rd dungeon and 100% of the text was Japanese. Wtf man

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Here's the full saves for you guys.
Both saves are in postgame, with a maxed out girl and everything unlocked in the gallery (endings included).
First save should be in the entrance to the first dungeon or so, second is in the gallery room.
Saves go in "(game folder)\www\save".

Nov 15, 2021
i actually liked this game quite a bit, A fun way to spend a little time. I love how it was difficult enough for me to still see h scenes even while trying a good bit. As the guy above me said, if anyone has any other games similar to this they please recommend them.

Faperial

Apr 11, 2021
Here is full UI translated files (but MTL) if you wanna replay again and don't care about the story.
But if you want to read the story, just stick to the OP version.

It got me whole day to find where all the dang text I want to translate is, so I don't have energy left to improve most of it.
But if you wanna improve it, there is the Translate++ project file too (.tpp or .trans, choose one)

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Been trying to fool around with the game but I cant figure it out. Does anyone know how to make the girl always visible and not fade to black? I was using program to fool with the data.

On a side note does anyone know if the developer has a twitter or anything? I want to stay in the loop on this fellas stuff.

Psion

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know in what soft animation and render done? Is it something gamelike honey select etc? or blender?

Last edited:
Reactions: SincerelyMelon

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
6th Ward dungeon behind closed doors. After entering cant interact with girl. Any solution?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes