SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Spider Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 613 MB/171 MB :
, (5.5k Images)

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Do we know if there is a nude version for the gallery, other than the ones with MC? Promotional art shows a rape scene nude, but could just be that. Curious to know if I'm missing something or not.

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
Do we know if there is a nude version for the gallery, other than the ones with MC? Promotional art shows a rape scene nude, but could just be that. Curious to know if I'm missing something or not.
the last rape one i think is naked, but the translation says it as onepiece but i didn't see the clothes, and the last and 2nd from last defeated scene has naked as an option, but i don't think there is naked/nude versions of the gallery

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
the last rape one i think is naked, but the translation says it as onepiece but i didn't see the clothes, and the last and 2nd from last defeated scene has naked as an option, but i don't think there is naked/nude versions of the gallery
Oh, yeah, you're right. If there was a nude version, it would be part of the choices for the others. Kind of a shame, really. I've been checking out muramuramura's other work and they sometimes have it as an option for every scene and sometimes don't.

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
Oh, yeah, you're right. If there was a nude version, it would be part of the choices for the others. Kind of a shame, really. I've been checking out muramuramura's other work and they sometimes have it as an option for every scene and sometimes don't.
yeah they should added it cuz the defeated scene has 3 facial expression, should have added nude/naked as option for the other scene or made naked as clothes if the female has reach certain number of assault and internal ejaculation like a corruption or something like that

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes