Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I hope Mura makes more games like this.

In a sea of RPGMaker games, this one is actually unique and, albeit slightly glitched on certain levels due to translation, brilliant. Imagine this game but with a Princess with gobbos and minotaurs?

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
I hope Mura makes more games like this.

In a sea of RPGMaker games, this one is actually unique and, albeit slightly glitched on certain levels due to translation, brilliant. Imagine this game but with a Princess with gobbos and minotaurs?
Agreed. I keep checking their dlsite page to see if they made another game like this but all we get are more female protagonist games

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a way to get her naked while in battle?
Edit: I guess not. I'm guessing it's only when she's wearing the white dress and lose

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Oh, yeah, you're right. If there was a nude version, it would be part of the choices for the others. Kind of a shame, really. I've been checking out muramuramura's other work and they sometimes have it as an option for every scene and sometimes don't.
I'm kinda wondering if there is a way to edit the files to make it to that she has no clothes :unsure:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp... this could have been a decently fun game to play... if not for the fact that the translation is terrible with TONS of stuff that wasn't translated, or with lines that go off-screen... Then there's the bugs where in some maps you can't command the girl. For someone like me with crap reflexes, those maps are literally unplayable...

On top of that, the fact that you can't save between floors or something makes things more tedious than they need to be tbh. Especially when you hit a trap floor where you need to rescue the girl because unstoppable shenanigans and if you fail to get to her in time or if you want to reset to keep the H exposure to a minimum, then shit son, you have to start ALL the way from the top.

Yeah. Nah. Not dealing with all that.

There are too many issues right now. I just got myself the full saves and watched the endings and enjoyed the H. Not that you miss out on much doing this, the game doesn't really have much of a story in between everything and the H-scenes themselves don't have any dialogue or anything. As such, seeing them in the gallery doesn't really change much aside from some very minor context with some of them.

Sad, but oh well.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
Ok, muramuramura released new games (I played them, it's alright... re-use animations obviously)
I just want another game like spider and butterfly
At least muramuramura releases 1 game each month, so it's not like we have to wait long for another game. I just hope that one of those months we'll get another male protag game that has " protect someone (or not) " mechanic :HideThePain:

Reactions: Lotrek_

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know, but you can find them on otomi-games.com
I find mines on Hentaibanchi.com
I just played the recent one that muramuramura just made, you play as a female mc and you basically got work in the office (I hate the math puzzles in it tho) I had to use a auto translator to actually figure it out.

Reactions: Fappinius

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I want one of their games to have the girl become lewder like the girl in this game does in the lose screens (I also kinda wish that reflected in normal scenes as well...) Anyone know if any of the current games are like that.

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I want one of their games to have the girl become lewder like the girl in this game does in the lose screens (I also kinda wish that reflected in normal scenes as well...) Anyone know if any of the current games are like that.
Their newest game about office harassment has that. It's more story and corruption focused.
Here it is:

Their cosplay harrassment game from "sister circle" has heroine become lewd after unlocking micro-bikini:

There probably more. I remember that at least one of their games with multiple/changeable heroines has some girls that are lewd. Don't remember which one, though.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes