• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
My game ends abruptly after 21 days without an ending.
I have downloaded the version of "Shadesishere". I read something about a newgame+, this option is not shown to me, the game just ends and I just start again from the beginning.
And my god the translation is horrible.

Reactions: NewJohn1

Bakahentai

Jul 26, 2017
How possible is it to edit/rewrite the dialog in this game? I've never worked with game design before, but there's so many good Hgames like this one with bad MTL translations. It makes me want to learn how to edit in my own translations and share for others to enjoy.

Reactions: Padav22

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
sigh-robert-downey-jr-p797lp6tsuqn9m2o.gif

Clarification : the current version (May '24) is a remake/rebuild of the game that the developer is actively working on, and releasing monthly updates. It ends on day 19 currently, more added as time goes on, it also has an endless mode and has a (WIP) english option which currently only covers user interface and shop menu. The older (more complete) version is from Dec '23, is entirely in japanese, and contains plenty of scenes, endings, the secret shop and NG+, and has decensor, cheat and translation mods.

the link I posted above has everything installed for the game to MTL things as you play, as well as the mods from the older version (currently there is an issue with Butler's translation, I don't know if the cheat menu works etc, but the game is at the very least playable... if you can put up with MTL anyway)

basically, I just slapped in everything needed (as directed by TehSeph), and saved everyone the rigmarole of having to do it themselves.

*EDIT* I'm dumping the entire post (google translated) by the dev regarding the update too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BohemianCorporal

Sep 11, 2022
I'm relatively new to this site and I noticed there are two versions: the remake and the original. Could you guide me on where to find the old version? I apologize if it's obvious, but I would really appreciate your assistance.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
For those looking for Shadesishere's excellent 2023 complete version, the link got buried by a bunch of subsequent posts; its on page 91 post #1818.
I have nothing to do with it but I'm sure everyone including me appreciates the effort it took to put that together for us. Thank you.
wait whut?
My friend, I havent had anything to do with releasing anything, not a translation, not previous versions, nothing.
I merely took the tools that were needed (and findable in this thread) to get the game's newest version "working" (meaning in english), slapped them into a pre-setup archive, and posted that.
It's merely a "all-in one" download, nothing is my own work (other than putting the things together, uploading it and posting the link)
Also, it's May '24 version, not any of the '23 versions.

*edit* you can also link directly to the post, just right click the post number, copy link location, select "insert link" on a reply/post, paste the URL and can even give it custom text :

Like this

Useful, as some people (like myself) have 100 posts per page instead of the default 20, as this sends you directly to the post regardless.

*further edit* Perhaps someone can get hold of a moderator and ask them to put my link (or a copy of) into the OP as a separate "already setup" download?

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
wait whut?
My friend, I havent had anything to do with releasing anything, not a translation, not previous versions, nothing.
I merely took the tools that were needed (and findable in this thread) to get the game's newest version "working" (meaning in english), slapped them into a pre-setup archive, and posted that.
It's merely a "all-in one" download, nothing is my own work (other than putting the things together, uploading it and posting the link)
Also, it's May '24 version, not any of the '23 versions.

*edit* you can also link directly to the post, just right click the post number, copy link location, select "insert link" on a reply/post, paste the URL and can even give it custom text :

Like this

Useful, as some people (like myself) have 100 posts per page instead of the default 20, as this sends you directly to the post regardless.
My apologies, I thought you had done an all-in-one of the more complete original version. I didn't mean to imply you had a hand in creating any of it. I know it takes a bit of work but I would still like to see the original version get the same treatment. Thanks for the tips; I meant no offense. I will take down my post to avoid confusion.

devilmaydie770

Nov 3, 2018
Hello! i have downloaded the Dec 2023 version, patched with the latest possible translation + uncensored mod from earlier thread. The only issue i saw was that when i use the cheat mods for 2023, it caused the MC sister to be white aka no graphic just white figure of her when doing skin/touching. I have confirmed the that cheat mod is the issue for it since i installed a clean game + that cheat mod, it happened without anything else modded. would be great if someone working cheat Dec 2023 without the girl going white when doing the touching button. otherwise i have no complaint except waiting for 2023 100% english or uncensored patch :)

-- update,

You can disregard the cheat issue i was having, i used the wrong cheat not realizing there was a cheat DLL version for 2023 isntead of the assembly version :). all is well beside needing to have 100% English/uncensored for 2023 :).

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay, Because I'm Just That Nice*
*not really

Here's both the 23 (not sure which one, but Butler's translation is in and working, It's been sat on my SDD for awhile) and the latest '24 version links, both setup, ready to play.

May 13, 2018
Is there some trick to getting any of the translations to really work, or the cheats to work, or the demosaic to work? I downloaded the mod, tried updating Bepinex, changed the exe and data file names to English, even tried moving the dll's into the Bepinex, Bepinex/mods and Bepinex/patches folders, but the translations typically show 50% of most lines (and clearly end mid-translation, like 1-5 letters into the final word it prints), the cheats menu doesn't come up, the only things I can see in the gallery are the ones I painfully unlocked, and they're mosaic'd.

Is there some secret cool kids club thing I'm missing here? Because following the instructions as written isn't producing the results everyone else seems to be getting.

RoseLake

Formerly 'Bbaaarrooqq'
Apr 2, 2022
sorry, fixed the cheat table I have found that it works best when you load from the autosave. not really experienced in this sorry that it's a little jank. Would appreciate someone testing it out and letting me know if it works at all

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes