• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So am i to understand that the new version doesn'T have much content yet ? Only missionary sex and few cg's ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
according to your folder & files, looks like classic(not RE) version.
this game has 2 types. class (below 2023.12) and RE (after 2024.01).
There are two types of cheats for both versions.
cheats for classic
cheats for RE

you're using right version of BepInEx.
As I've answered before, the game path must be in English only. For il2cpp, this problem is resolved when using BepInEx BE #600 or higher.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't understand what successful hypnosis does, there are no new actions you can take and can only exit.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I think the purpose of this update was because the developer is adding 3d ish models in to the animated scenes. Unsure why, but they will probably doing this for the other animations in the previous versions as well. Its only with missionary at the moment.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
oh for... okay, whoever is maintaining the OP links and such... I literally posted a post-setup, up-to-date link, with all the needed steps for the game to be in englsh already done... make it easy for people and ADD IT TO THE OP.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes