Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
currently at something around 500% solar panel efficiency, so I've moved beyond mere polishing of generic (cheap) space station solar panels. Rapidly approaching manually replacing each and every one with the palladium-backed, synthetic sapphire panels you'd expect to find on evil mastermind "you will pay me 100 billion dollars or I will melt a city" death ray satellites.

.... and I'm pretty sure in the next update or two, having that high efficiency is not going to be enough

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It sounds like the dev is planning on taking our panels away from us.

I still haven't managed to process the heartbreak I felt.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
currently at something around 500% solar panel efficiency, so I've moved beyond mere polishing of generic (cheap) space station solar panels. Rapidly approaching manually replacing each and every one with the palladium-backed, synthetic sapphire panels you'd expect to find on evil mastermind "you will pay me 100 billion dollars or I will melt a city" death ray satellites.

.... and I'm pretty sure in the next update or two, having that high efficiency is not going to be enough
I thought the cleanliness standards of the panels must be absolutely woeful. There must have been a 10cm thick crust of space mud on the things at the start of the game. I was really expecting diminishing returns once I hit 100% efficiency, but it just kept on going. I'm also going to be a goddamn space wizard at operating that replicator next time it comes up. Electronics will be but child's play, I'll be replicating intelligent 4th dimensional hypermatter dildos.

Reactions: Nulldev

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You are missing hours worth of quality content including the likes of panel polishing, shining panels, making panels look clean and wiping a dusting cloth over some panels.

Disclaimer - I know I make many jokes about panels but I only do it in jest, it's not a panel polishing sim and I know some of you may be disappointed in that but there is also boobs as a side distraction from the polishing.

If you're into that kinda thing.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This is definitely one of those games that started out interesting and I enjoyed it for a while but after a couple of updates I had more and more issues triggering new events.
Then I checked the walkthrough and it's just so much panel/programming and it just makes me not interested anymore..
Really hope the game gets more streamlined at some point, feels like it's got too much padding and too much downtime where nothing happens.

Reactions: Zurghi00
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes