katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Uh guys, if you've played through to the end of 0.7 it's pretty clear why you won't be polishing the panels in 0.8.

Seriously though, one of the things I liked about this game is that the MC had something to do. Sure it was basically meaningless, but he didn't feel like a layabout like Max from Big Brother.

Also, if I ever have to use that replicator thing again I'll be a goddamn ace at it.

Reactions: L7Bear

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Uh guys, if you've played through to the end of 0.7 it's pretty clear why you won't be polishing the panels in 0.8.
joke
dʒəʊk/
noun
plural noun: jokes
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"
  2. synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip, pleasantry;

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
joke
dʒəʊk/
noun
plural noun: jokes
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"
  2. synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip, pleasantry;
You shouldn't joke about these things, those panels are not gonna polish themselves!

@katmandomo I'm sorry to say this, but in 0.8 you won't have the freedom of choosing what to do (it's just how the story progresses). For 0.9 though the plan is to have more choice in what you do.

Reactions: botc76

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Played the last update... and the story was way better than the 0.6.
Rebecca & mom learning to play as a team... Mom finally expressing her desire for her son's dick...
And the jackblack game with the threesome... pretty cool.

I loved the cliffhanger.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I do have 0.70 ver , but i cant do anything more then get some noughty with Step sister after shower, put tan on mom and step sister.. and polishing panels.. im at 280 % :( . Nothing happens more. No talk with earth at night shift.. With Rebecca i play once that dice game.. and nothing more.. Did i miss something ? Thanks !

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I do have 0.70 ver , but i cant do anything more then get some noughty with Step sister after shower, put tan on mom and step sister.. and polishing panels.. im at 280 % :( . Nothing happens more. No talk with earth at night shift.. With Rebecca i play once that dice game.. and nothing more.. Did i miss something ? Thanks !
In the top left corner there's a button "?" that gives you hints on how to proceed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a walkthrough .... it took me an hour to make.

Do you have any idea how many panels I had to polish so you lot didn't have to keep rolling back saves?

No, you don't .... it was a lot.

Reactions: botc76

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
There is a walkthrough .... it took me an hour to make..
This is probably the only game that tells you wonderfully what you have to do if you're stuck.
But I'd appreciated a lot your effort about making a WT for everyone, that part about the panels was really useful. :D

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
All the panels in this world are very gratefull for you great work :)

Where did you say i can find that walktrough ? Many thanks !

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Gotta have that choice to go polish solar panels instead.
Rebecca is my favourite, there is nothing i'd rather do than fuck her every morning ..... unless I get the option to polish solar panels, that wins every time.

The dev has created a monster, now solar panel talk has dominated his game. In years to come it will be all "hey, remember that Spaced Out game" and people will reply "yeah, the one with the solar panels, that was some polishing experience".

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wow @Gomly1980 , just checked your walkthrough and I've to said that, in addition to a lot of writing (you weren't joking about that!), is one of the most detailed I've ever seen. It should be posted in OP.
Thanks.

I hate those walkthroughs that leave bits out and you are left wondering what to do to trigger the next part so try to make things easier for people.

Plus I wanted to make sure everyone got the maximum solar panel polishing goodness.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes