Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so will you stay a cadet or will you rise in rank and (fuckibility) responsibility and on a side note will we see a new update before xmas if not no worry's ill stay happy take your time and make a game we will all enjoy well more then i already do

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so will you stay a cadet or will you rise in rank and (fuckibility) responsibility and on a side note will we see a new update before xmas if not no worry's ill stay happy take your time and make a game we will all enjoy well more then i already do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the updates: v.0.2 is on track for January. However, I'll be issuing a minor v0.1a update before Xmas [fixes and additional Patreon content]. I'll be editing some of the points brought up in this forum - like removing AlienFont and reducing overall file size - so if anyone want to make suggestions, now's the time!

Reactions: topgamer

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Uh... More totally-not-Starship-Troopers references? I feel like this game is trying to say they grow them big and dumb on the farm planet. :unsure:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ive gotten the starship trooper reference too but if i see one single bug im running for the hills and if you say theres no hills in space fuck you ill find those hills and live in them i dont like bug too manly eyes and legs not natural give me incest or Beastiality anyday over bugs

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
ive gotten the starship trooper reference too but if i see one single bug im running for the hills and if you say theres no hills in space fuck you ill find those hills and live in them i dont like bug too manly eyes and legs not natural give me incest or Beastiality anyday over bugs
No bugs guaranteed! That's one kink too far... even for me!

All my character designs for fuckable species are essentially humanoid (the least humanoid are the Kantauri - basically Space Centaurs).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Uh... More totally-not-Starship-Troopers references? I feel like this game is trying to say they grow them big and dumb on the farm planet. :unsure:
They do grow 'em dumb in Branson's Landing! But that's down to Pastor Chang's religious fanaticism (e.g. backcountry ranchers like Fatima are better educated and more independent). I'd be interested to see if anyone gets the reference in Pastor Chang's name... it's really obscure!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok ill come down from my hills but i worn you i see one head of a spider and ill run back to my hill like the biggest pansy you have seen

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Are the Kantauri going to have humanoid genitals (between the front legs), equine genitals (between the hind legs) or both? Also are we seeing both sexes, or just one of them?
Nice question! The Kantauri are a five gender race: filly (F), colt (M), hermaphrodite (F front, M hind), rigg (M front, F hind) and gelding/spay (androgenous).

At the moment, my character design only has equine genitals... I REALLY want them to have both sets, but that's proving to be a development nightmare! (I can knock up a decent skin for the male front gens if I'm willing to do a lot of post-work in photoshop, but the geometry for female front gens is beyond my current skill level.)

If anyone knows of a Daz3D compatible product that already has these, please let me know. And to any Daz creators who might be hanging around: Make one! I'd buy it!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
centaurs and mermaids always make me raise an eyebrow would you really want to DO one of them you do know they have no bottom to DO it with and if its a male of the species =( ( i am joking of course )

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
centaurs and mermaids always make me raise an eyebrow would you really want to DO one of them you do know they have no bottom to DO it with and if its a male of the species =( ( i am joking of course )
lol... you can still get a BJ off a mermaid. Centaurs are a bit more niche...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey all! Just to let you know that v0.1a minor update has been released! Details are in the changelog.

It hasn't gone up on the latest games page yet, so I thought I'd give you some advance warning. Let me know what you think :)

Reactions: JamesM82
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.1a! (Unpacked PC 195MB/Mac 147MB)

PC (109MB): - - - -
Mac (99MB): - - - -
Android (140MB): - - - -

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.1a! (Unpacked PC 195MB/Mac 147MB)

PC (109MB): - - - -
Mac (99MB): - - - -
Android (140MB): - - - -
Many thanks, crust! Am I able to add more tags myself, or do I have to ask a mod?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Nice question! The Kantauri are a five gender race: filly (F), colt (M), hermaphrodite (F front, M hind), rigg (M front, F hind) and gelding/spay (androgenous).
I'm late for the party, but I think you should drop the hermaphrodite and make a different race being a true humanoid hermaphrodite(46 chromosomes) and make it a possible MC for the game. With bigger tits and dicks than the current characters. A true bisexual character.

As for your descriptions in the quoted post. Your "hermaphrodite" is a male with man boobs. The "rigg" is a flat chested female. How are these different genders? At most there are four genders being male, female, and hermaphrodites. The four gender is your answer to this question, Is being genderless a gender?

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes