ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think genderless falls under the "fluid" umbrella...but i'm old..we only had women,men and sheep in my times...

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so whats in v0.1a or is it just bug fixes and the like
Mainly fixes as far as the public build is concerned - fixing the major issues that came up on this forum like the alien font and file size. There's a bunch of extra Patreon-only stuff too...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
...make a different race being a true humanoid hermaphrodite(46 chromosomes) and make it a possible MC for the game. With bigger tits and dicks than the current characters. A true bisexual character.
Wish I could (and maybe one day...) Sadly, its hard enough keeping up with the current workload! (God, I wish I had a studio and was able to run all the storylines/options I'd like simultaneously!) The Kantauri, however, will not be the only TS/TS/IS species in game.

As for your descriptions in the quoted post. Your "hermaphrodite" is a male with man boobs. The "rigg" is a flat chested female. How are these different genders? At most there are four genders being male, female, and hermaphrodites. The four gender is your answer to this question, Is being genderless a gender?
You're pretty much right on the facts, but the 5 gender split is more of a Kantauri society thing...

I won't give too many spoilers here, but Kantar is a tribal society split rigidly into gender-based castes. Colts/stallions are hypermasculine, fillys/mares hyperfeminine. Lots of beef between the hermaphrodites and riggs, in a kind of identity war. Geldings and Spays (the 5th 'gender') are the lowest rung of society... captured slaves of one of the 'real' genders, they've had their primary and secondary sexual characteristics removed (though they still have mouths and arseholes!).

Reactions: topgamer

Shabamzel

Nov 25, 2017
cant get past the part where anna and fatima are suppposed to get naked. it just loops the same lines of text over and over again about how she needs to go all in after i clicked on their panties seems like a bug?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
cant get past the part where anna and fatima are suppposed to get naked. it just loops the same lines of text over and over again about how she needs to go all in after i clicked on their panties seems like a bug?
Nooooo!!!! :oops: So many tests!... I'll get right on it.

EDIT: Yup, there's a loop on the 'free version'. Sorry! I'll upload a fix as soon as possible...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
well if thats the case, sounds like the fastest fix is to give us all the code for the patreon ver. lol
Lol... You're right, it was my fuckup!:cry: Ensign-Tier password is: gigatits. You'll have to restart the game to enter it... On the plus side, the game has enough different routes to make replays worth it!

Damn! Unlocking Patreon was gonna be my xmas present for you all! (or the one's that hadn't found it anyway!) Now I'll have to get you something else!

Shabamzel

Nov 25, 2017
Lol... You're right, it was my fuckup!:cry: Ensign-Tier password is: gigatits. You'll have to restart the game to enter it... On the plus side, the game has enough different routes to make replays worth it!

Damn! Unlocking Patreon was gonna be my xmas present for you all! (or the one's that hadn't found it anyway!) Now I'll have to get you something else!
ayyee well arnt you a great dev, ill consider pledging on patreon after i finish this ver of the game

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
fantasy clouds hate old people that are distracted by their cuppa tea!!!
lol! You can turn them off in the Settings screen if you prefer... But they do have the most hardcore content in the game so far!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
edited the OP a bit more, added genre + tags
Hi Gab! Would you be able to help me add some tags to my game...? I was thinking: Sci-Fi, Corruption, Female domination, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Sexual Harassment, Humor, Monster Girl. Sorry to bug you!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Is the last scene in the lobby? I seem stuck there with 7 questions talking to sam.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is the last scene in the lobby? I seem stuck there with 7 questions talking to sam.
No! There's a fair bit more! Make sure you've Eavesdropped on the girls to find out the unknown black girl's name, and asked Sam about the Backcountry to choose whether you want 'taboo' content or not... That should open up an End Conversation option at the bottom of the list. :)

Reactions: sunaboz and rogosh

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
No! There's a fair bit more! Make sure you've Eavesdropped on the girls to find out the unknown black girl's name, and asked Sam about the Backcountry to choose whether you want 'taboo' content or not... That should open up an End Conversation option at the bottom of the list. :)
humor is definitely something to post XD

ok wrong quote but I added the tags

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes