ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Taboo is very limited at the moment - you can enable the kink in Decon and see a couple of teaser pics from Fatima's backstory, and there's another teaser of a character nicknamed Sis just after the scene in VirtualWorld.

Always good to hear from you ThunderRob :D Especially since you're pretty good at guessing where things are going!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS lol... fiddle with you middle :ROFLMAO: I'm pinching that for game dialogue!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The Android version is now released :D A big thanks to Spear1403 for porting it for me (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:love: Please stop now your messing with my fantasies:love::love::devilish:. Oh My!!
So you know how the military you have a bunk-buddy system? Well, if you do it alphabetically then it makes sense for two people with the same surname to share a b...

:eek: I've said too much.

Reactions: Yandere Lover

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Ok, I just downloaded both the SD and HD version and I can't find any content after the computer scene.How do I get the Sergeant content?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ok, I just downloaded both the SD and HD version and I can't find any content after the computer scene.How do I get the Sergeant content?
Hey, Eminba. What's the last content you saw? Did you go out into the corridor after you left the computer?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So you know how the military you have a bunk-buddy system? Well, if you do it alphabetically then it makes sense for two people with the same surname to share a b...

:eek: I've said too much.
Are they Ehmm....Private Rooms.....Or you know group Bunk Rooms are nice to......:love::devilish:
You Know Me, Sis, Annie, and Fatima..........Might just be Bunk Mates. Oh My!!!:eek::love::devilish:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Hey, Eminba. What's the last content you saw? Did you go out into the corridor after you left the computer?
Yes,there was like a tool box that I could interact with but the scene there always gets skipped and then I get the "new update in march".

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes,there was like a tool box that I could interact with but the scene there always gets skipped and then I get the "new update in march".
Ok... click on the toolbox before the timer runs out and you'll go to check it. You'll then be given some text options - chose 'Hell yes! I'm owed...'. Then you have to click the toolbox again before the second timer runs out, or you'll get cold feet and head over to the Hangar. You then see inside the toolbox, and you need to click on the tablet to open it to see the minigame.

I hope that helped, and that you enjoy the rest of the game :)

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Ok... click on the toolbox before the timer runs out and you'll go to check it. You'll then be given some text options - chose 'Hell yes! I'm owed...'. Then you have to click the toolbox again before the second timer runs out, or you'll get cold feet and head over to the Hangar. You then see inside the toolbox, and you need to click on the tablet to open it to see the minigame.

I hope that helped, and that you enjoy the rest of the game :)
Ok it worked.Thanks a lot.

Powersanders

Feb 24, 2019
Already become a huge fan of this game and patroen supporter. Hope theres lots of hardcore options later in development (and copious amounts of creampies for good measure :) )

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Already become a huge fan of this game and patroen supporter. Hope theres lots of hardcore options later in development (and copious amounts of creampies for good measure :) )
Thanks for your support, Powersanders! There's plenty of hardcore to come on all kink paths and characters as MC gets drawn deeper into corruption. And you know I like my characters to get cum-blasted from the existing content! ;)

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes