Garei

May 1, 2018
Very good start of the game with multiple choices that changes the personality of the character I wish you a good future for new features to come.

Sorry my english is not really good

Reactions: RanliLabz

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, your game is great, but, seriously? The whole month was spent for the male figure with almost same postures and effects as female one before? (+ good demons scene, but it was mostly static and short). You're doing good job, but content is updating sooo slooow. Hope that in future the process would speed up, or the final version (or, at least with long enough and catching gameplay) we would see in next decade.

Now we can see so much promising "crazy stuff fetish content unlocked", but with no content at all in current versions. Only unlocking. It's sad that it is 0.2.1a, cause this mean that this good game would be extremely short. But it has potential for more then just that. What I see now, I could only call 0.0.1.1b, cause of lack of stuff to realy be 0.2.

But, as I already said, you guys are doing great job. Thanks for your effort, and hope that there would be MUCH more stuff then we could see now and in much shorter time.

Wish you luck and diligence for new updates)

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, your game is great, but, seriously? The whole month was spent for the male figure with almost same postures and effects as female one before? (+ good demons scene, but it was mostly static and short). You're doing good job, but content is updating sooo slooow. Hope that in future the process would speed up, or the final version (or, at least with long enough and catching gameplay) we would see in next decade.

Now we can see so much promising "crazy stuff fetish content unlocked", but with no content at all in current versions. Only unlocking. It's sad that it is 0.2.1a, cause this mean that this good game would be extremely short. But it has potential for more then just that. What I see now, I could only call 0.0.1.1b, cause of lack of stuff to realy be 0.2.

But, as I already said, you guys are doing great job. Thanks for your effort, and hope that there would be MUCH more stuff then we could see now and in much shorter time.

Wish you luck and diligence for new updates)

Ok, I checked again, and if you really started game developement around November, then I'm just silly for saying that process is slow. But it was slow in February at least. Still hope for lots of content in future, cause we have just teasers for something great in current game version.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very good start of the game with multiple choices that changes the personality of the character I wish you a good future for new features to come.

Sorry my english is not really good
Thanks Garei! I'm glad to like it - and your English is great :D
Ok, I checked again, and if you really started game developement around November, then I'm just silly for saying that process is slow. But it was slow in February at least. Still hope for lots of content in future, cause we have just teasers for something great in current game version.
Thanks sasach! :D I know that the Feb update was a lot smaller than the Jan one or the December release - honestly, the Jan one half killed me and left me with a lot of catching in my job and my course :eek:... At the moment it's just me working on the game (art, writing, programming, packaging, etc.) although my Patrons and the f95 crew have been enormously helpful with suggestions, bug-catches and helping me upgrade to a better rig. I'm hoping that in the future I'll be able to build a team in order to get more content out faster - and my next Patreon goal is geared towards cutting down on the day job and commissioning some extra art.:p

Just on the version number: We're still around half-way through the prologue to a far larger sandbox version, so there's plenty of content still to come!

grego

Aug 14, 2017
nice futa demon update :)(y)
do you plan to add a futa option for computer morgana ?

and maybe i have find a bug.
sph kink is not enabeld after i made the veganit joke on jared

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
nice futa demon update :)(y)
do you plan to add a futa option for computer morgana ?

and maybe i have find a bug.
sph kink is not enabeld after i made the veganit joke on jared
Hey grego! Good to hear from you :D I'm glad you liked the demons :devilish: - and yes there will be a futa option for Morgana in the future... but I won't be giving out many spoilers on that! :sneaky:

On the sph kink - that one's exclusively for players who want MC to be humiliated (at the mo it's only accessible if you choose the male computer, Lancelot). Where it comes to MC humiliating others like Jared, I'll be adding in a whole new kink (provisionally called Bully) - probably in the next update. That's just to make sure that players can mix and match their degree of sub-dom behaviour.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Hey grego! Good to hear from you :D I'm glad you liked the demons :devilish: - and yes there will be a futa option for Morgana in the future... but I won't be giving out many spoilers on that! :sneaky:

On the sph kink - that one's exclusively for players who want MC to be humiliated (at the mo it's only accessible if you choose the male computer, Lancelot). Where it comes to MC humiliating others like Jared, I'll be adding in a whole new kink (provisionally called Bully) - probably in the next update. That's just to make sure that players can mix and match their degree of sub-dom behaviour.
thanks for the quick answer ranli ;)

:) futa morgana will come some day, great news:) and i asume the sph kink will be accessible with her too.

the bully kinks sounds good.

will the patron only contend released for all some time later ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
thanks for the quick answer ranli ;)

:) futa morgana will come some day, great news:) and i asume the sph kink will be accessible with her too.

the bully kinks sounds good.

will the patron only contend released for all some time later ?
:D Yes, sph will be accessible for futa morgana when she appears ;)

Patron-only content is generally released on a rolling basis - but there will be a few hold backs (gotta look after my donors!). Xenobiology 101 and the Xmas Movie are only available on my Patreon page, and the Minigame is perma-locked for Ensign+ Patreons. I'll never lock anything crucial to the plot for long though - just some of the fun extras :p

Reactions: topgamer and grego

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just updated the full walkthrough - either download it, or view it in the attachments on the first page of this thread :D

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya may need to re-math the MC's dick specs..i'm 8 3/4 hard and he looks a good 2-3 inches longer than me..so lets say he's 10 1/2 at least LOL(measured from the base of course)
or shrink him so i lose these feelings of inadequacy...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
ya may need to re-math the MC's dick specs..i'm 8 3/4 hard and he looks a good 2-3 inches longer than me..so lets say he's 10 1/2 at least LOL(measured from the base of course)
or shrink him so i lose these feelings of inadequacy...
:LOL: The maths on MC's cock is 100% - he's 8.66 inches fully hard. (We're now at the cutting edge of cock-science :geek:)

However, I tend to use camera angles that flatter him - we've all taken that dick pic from an angle that magically adds an inch or two with perspective! He's also pretty girthy, and the volume effect of that kinda tricks the eye... So no need for feelings of inadequacy ;) (Well, unless you're standing next to Lancelot, that is!)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
:LOL: The maths on MC's cock is 100% - he's 8.66 inches fully hard. (We're now at the cutting edge of cock-science :geek:)

However, I tend to use camera angles that flatter him - we've all taken that dick pic from an angle that magically adds an inch or two with perspective! He's also pretty girthy, and the volume effect of that kinda tricks the eye... So no need for feelings of inadequacy ;) (Well, unless you're standing next to Lancelot, that is!)
my late wife measured mine with a cloth tailor's tape measure..cause we be fancy YO!!!

Apr 6, 2018
Loved the SPH content there! Didn't expect it at all. And the fact that MC isn't small at all I don't know why but makes it even better. I would say that you are quite into it too, because that was some good writing... :sneaky::sneaky:

Also love the humour, few games can make you hard and laugh at the same time like this :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Loved the SPH content there! Didn't expect it at all. And the fact that MC isn't small at all I don't know why but makes it even better. I would say that you are quite into it too, because that was some good writing... :sneaky::sneaky:

Also love the humour, few games can make you hard and laugh at the same time like this :LOL:
Thanks for your lovely words Pedrito! :D And really pleased to see a Cole Fan-Sig (y)

lol - generally passive SPH isn't my thing, but it seemed really right for the scene given Lancelot's 'expansion-pack' ;)... and you're right, it got me pretty horny writing it, esp since MC's been told he's huge since the moment he stepped on board!

PS yeah... Laughing with a boner is fun :LOL:
Gotze.jpg

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
one more sodding demon scene ....just one more and i'll ...i'll .....support you on patron lol , fantastic game hehe

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
one more sodding demon scene ....just one more and i'll ...i'll .....support you on patron lol , fantastic game hehe
:LOL: Thanks Rayplon! Tons more Demons to come (including a major storyline) - really pleased you're enjoying them :D

See you in Hell! :devilish:

Reactions: Rayplon

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:D Just uploaded the Mission To Terex spin-off minigame on my Patreon. Get ready to meet some Aliens! :alien:

(The promo is the last image in the thumbnails on page 1 of this thread)

Reactions: JamesM82
4.10 star(s) 164 Votes