RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just letting all my patrons know that the links to the update are up in the Posts section of Patreon...

And don't worry, non-Patrons - I'll be posting it up on this page soon ;)

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Yes! My favourite space soap opera continues.
Nonsense, romance, punishment, lewdness, humor (and hopefully some zealotry in the future) - all in one package.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes! My favourite space soap opera continues.
Nonsense, romance, punishment, lewdness, humor (and hopefully some zealotry in the future) - all in one package.
Thanks man! :D A lot more of all those things in this one... and a little hint of MC reaching the end of his tolerance. I added that in following some of the conversations we had on here, and I think it deepens the story well.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Mister_M! You're gonna like the next major-update from your comments... the Sergeant is really going to put MC (and the others) through their paces. Just so you know, the Stowaway mini-update is mainly a bit more focus on Gilly in the corridor scene. She's not an alien, but in a subsequent instalment of Stowaway there's a big reveal (and one that I'm pretty sure fits into your kink set!)

I know what you mean about the story-progression... Because we're still in the intro, there's much more of a focus on world-building and characterisation, as well as various set-ups for storylines to come. I think (or hope, anyway) that there's still a pretty fast pace and a decent dose of plot-twists.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
more focus on Gilly
Oh, I just now remembered her!

I'm pretty sure fits into your kink set!
Glad to hear that!

the Sergeant is really going to put MC (and the others) through their paces
Love to hear THAT!

we're still in the intro, there's much more of a focus on world-building and characterisation
I think my complain stems from the fact that we've seen quite a few places and witnessed quite a few flashbacks in previous chapter.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think my complain stems from the fact that we've seen quite a few places and witnessed quite a few flashbacks in previous chapter.
Definitely way more flashbacks to come - but I like to have a good set up for them. In this update I set up Gilly and Sis (you saw her when MC woke up) for their storylines, quite a bit of which is told in flashback.

However, I'll look into adding one into the mix of the next mini-updates... I'd like to see some more of Sam spying on Mrs Mulligan down by the waterhole or Safa's family out in the backcountry :p Once there are a few, it could be a good idea to collate them into an in-game gallery.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Definitely way more flashbacks to come
Great. Maybe there is some way to add player choices in the flashbacks? I know it would be tricky as MC has to stay prudent and naive but maybe there could be a way to choose some of his reactions and/or thoughts about certain things, it would contribute to the overall immersion imo (it would be extremely cool if that would influence his overall character and present-day views, but I suppose that's impossible).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great. Maybe there is some way to add player choices in the flashbacks? I know it would be tricky as MC has to stay prudent and naive but maybe there could be a way to choose some of his reactions and/or thoughts about certain things, it would contribute to the overall immersion imo (it would be extremely cool if that would influence his overall character and present-day views, but I suppose that's impossible).
I actually put in a couple of choices in the first flashback I did... but then took them out again after I tested it! It felt kind of weird to give reaction options because it was set in the past, and (counter-intuitively) took away from the immersion imo. It felt more natural to created a fixed state for MC's character (naïve, prudish, bit of a rube) and then let players decide what to do with it from there... basically as an interactive Bildungsroman.

However, the player's present day kinks do have an effect on which bits of flashback the player will see - e.g. in the second flashback, players who rejected Bicurious won't have to see MC get spanked by Chang; and in the future you won't be shown the sexual aspects of a rejected character's backstory. (Obviously, as the game grows, I'll be sure to provide side-documentation so that players can make sure that they're not missing anything they might have wanted to see!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Reluctantly waiting for the Android release.
Sorry man, Android always takes longer to get out. I pledge to a guy who does Android ports called Spear1403 - but it isn't his full-time job, so I kinda get it when I get it!

I think it'll be worth the wait!

Reactions: Sketchy Goblin

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i like a lot muscle females, hope you can do more stuff like this, love the game for the variety of women, reggards
Thanks man! :D Plenty of variety to come - and we'll be seeing more of the Sergeant's muscles on show over the next few big updates! ;)

Reactions: Thehorskill

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So dev, the patreon code... share or no? Cause if you don't want to then I won't. If you have then I didn't look hard enough.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes