Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
yup, the progress in this game seems very promissing and....

WAIT WHAT?
You can briefly see him if you use a Patreon code at the start and select the right choices. Otherwise all 14 inches of his formal introduction is meant to come in the mid February update. Voting on his name and other stuff took place over on Patreon already.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
what is the diffrence betweeen SD and HD version ? compressed and not compresssed or what does it mean ?
It's just about the compression. The difference between Standard Definition and High Definition visuals is actually fairly small (so if your internet speed or data package is low, go for the SD). I'm a bit of a High Def junkie, so I always download the big versions!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So dev, the patreon code... share or no? Cause if you don't want to then I won't. If you have then I didn't look hard enough.
Hey Thatguy... I'd prefer if you didn't share (gotta keep some treats for my Patrons, considering how great they been!) Thanks for asking though, the politeness is very much appreciated :)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Thatguy... I'd prefer if you didn't share (gotta keep some treats for my Patrons, considering how great they been!) Thanks for asking though, the politeness is very much appreciated :)
I have to say, even if we are on a pirate side, i think its only fair if the codes do not appear here. Even if it means i can't really creep on the girl on the bench. :ROFLMAO:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have to say, even if we are on a pirate side, i think its only fair if the codes do not appear here. Even if it means i can't really creep on the girl on the bench. :ROFLMAO:
I agree! (well... I would, wouldn't I? :ROFLMAO:) I'll admit that I'm a fan of 'try before you buy' myself, but I figure that 80-85% of the content is a decent whack to get going. ;)

I know that determined players can always rip a code if they look hard enough - which I kinda take as a compliment, especially if they upvote or review the game (said Hinty McHintface, hoping to add to his single 5 star review on the first page!) :p

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I agree! (well... I would, wouldn't I? :ROFLMAO:) I'll admit that I'm a fan of 'try before you buy' myself, but I figure that 80-85% of the content is a decent whack to get going. ;)

I know that determined players can always rip a code if they look hard enough - which I kinda take as a compliment, especially if they upvote or review the game (said Hinty McHintface, hoping to add to his single 5 star review on the first page!) :p
I think you are making a pretty unique game there. It is crazy, funny, the renders and characters are great and the way you are keep bringing up a certain movie as reference through the game is awesome.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well so far we have(for mild boring guys like me) redhead nurse handy...pomegranate tits...SHOCKING AI sex...and some weird chick in cancelled Apple glasses diddling as you twiddle....so i missed out on alot and i'm ok with that because some of the shit our esteemed dev has in his opus is scary AF :p

Reactions: -Hex- and RanliLabz

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
well so far we have(for mild boring guys like me) redhead nurse handy...pomegranate tits...SHOCKING AI sex...and some weird chick in cancelled Apple glasses diddling as you twiddle....so i missed out on alot and i'm ok with that because some of the shit our esteemed dev has in his opus is scary AF :p
Redheads. You gotta love them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Redheads. You gotta love them.
in lieu of a raven haired beauty shortage redheads are the acceptable substitute....
ok..must say..game is well written..funny..provides numerous "scenes"...i do have a question though..will this remain a series of cum-vignettes or will eventually a realized story appear? ...dating sim?..etc...choice to end up with one or more dames..occur?..

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
in lieu of a raven haired beauty shortage redheads are the acceptable substitute....
ok..must say..game is well written..funny..provides numerous "scenes"...i do have a question though..will this remain a series of cum-vignettes or will eventually a realized story appear? ...dating sim?..etc...choice to end up with one or more dames..occur?..
I can't help it, most of the times i end up loving the redheads in the games so i just gave up and embrace it.
I'm pretty sure there will be more of a story comming i mean it has started already.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I can't help it, most of the times i end up loving the redheads in the games so i just gave up and embrace it.
I'm pretty sure there will be more of a story comming i mean it has started already.
Hehe, sucking everyone into redhead love :p Scots Wahey!

Hey ThunderRob! Good to hear from you again, and thanks for the kind words! :D

There is a story arc - but I should probably say story arcs, given the interactive nature of the game. It is a very long-term project as far as I'm concerned, so I felt it would be best to make it episodic... with a pay-off (well, pay-load) at the end of each scene. We're still in the intro section (basically prologue) at the moment, so I'm concentrating on character development/introduction and world-building (as far as the story's concerned) and kink choice to tailor a path for the player on the gameplay side.

There is also a dating-sim angle (you saw the beginning of that in Decontamination) on top of that, where the player will be able to choose to end up with one of the dames/guys/both/all as they choose. However, the ultimate aim will be to graduate basic training in the section of SpaceCorps that most interests you.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hehe, sucking everyone into redhead love :p Scots Wahey!

Hey ThunderRob! Good to hear from you again, and thanks for the kind words! :D

There is a story arc - but I should probably say story arcs, given the interactive nature of the game. It is a very long-term project as far as I'm concerned, so I felt it would be best to make it episodic... with a pay-off (well, pay-load) at the end of each scene. We're still in the intro section (basically prologue) at the moment, so I'm concentrating on character development/introduction and world-building (as far as the story's concerned) and kink choice to tailor a path for the player on the gameplay side
Thats way to late. I've been sucked into redhead love long before. :p

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes