• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Will you add rimjob fetish? There is cumswapping on straight route, so I hope girls licking MC asshole will be also available (as I'm sure it will be possible on gay/bi route).
I'm pretty sure that I could add that in in later updates ;) It's unlikely to feature much (not my particular kink), but it's already sparked off two pretty hot ideas... one during a planned follow-up exam with Nurse Goodyear, and another with Lt Kex and her foot-long tongue :love:

Zir

May 14, 2018
Quick question, am i the only one who gets a malware warning when booting it up? it may just be something on my end

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
can find in script.rpy
:ROFLMAO: Thank's for code, but when i was trying to find it in this thread - i've just read your reply in search results, so i didn't saw the spoiler thing & i had to find a way to open this rpy-file. All i want to say is that i'm more grateful for this knowledge than the code itself btw there are two codes, if i'm not mistaking, but i will not show the second one - if anyone want it you should find it yourself like did, maybe this skill will help you in the future.;)
And for the dev - great game, i really like it so far.(y) But for now i'll only follow your patreon.

Reactions: Paul985

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Android version now added to the main page! And many thanks to Spear1403 for porting it :)

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I haven't played this game since the initial download and I'm happy with what has changed and the dream sequences are fun. I did want to bring a few things up. First off the enabling and disenabling content feels a little off. For example, very late in this version (0.2.1), I got access to enabling or disenabling femdom content which I'm unsure how sensible that is considering there is a lot of femdom in prior scenes with the nurse in control of your cock, the female alien who just about rapes you in the corridor, the AI that zaps you until you pass out, and then you only get that option after the sergeant has humiliated you for a grand total of umpteen amounts of humiliations you've been exposed to, after that I said, for the first time this playthrough, "no" to a kink because I am gay but I'll sit through everything but femdom and still the scene afterward didn't change. To explain you get a choice to say if you like femdom content or not but regardless the female sergeant still is very much on your ass about eating your own cum with your fist and I don't think it changes anything at least yet which fine, but what about what previously happened?

Also previously I made a consent steelman on the very first released version, that is now mostly gone because I think it's just that with superiors they don't really have any limits as to what they can do with you (assuming the various game overs are legitimate what-if scenarios), whereas if your character goes slightly outside the line it is injury worthy. I think the actual case is that the superiors can very much just do whatever whereas if you do anything with physical contact with any of the characters involved that you initiate and not them you are treated as effectively someone who just committed some form of assault but played for laughs. That's fine, I have a personal distaste for comedy but now that I'm aware of how the humor works here I can get a better feel for things in the future.

Overall I'm still highly interested in this game, but I can't wait for the power fantasy bit of it (if we get to that) because despite the wonderful flowcharts it still feels like the character himself just has a complete lack of desire of control save for the clouds sections. The game is creative and fun but I am probably not going to download every version that comes out until there is that shift for the player character becoming the one who initiates sex receptively. I do hope that this game has continued success because I don't follow many nsfw games anymore and this one still feels like fun

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
what is the password for
"those look kinda like..." or at least where do i find it?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I haven't played this game since the initial download and I'm happy with what has changed and the dream sequences are fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always good to hear from you, Sado! Thank you for your kind words and - as always - the thought you put into your comments. :)

You've got it pretty much down as far as the consent issue is concerned - and the power disparity in consent is intended to last for the duration of the intro sequence (I'd say we're roughly halfway through the intro at this point). When I move into the sandbox mode of the game, players are going to get additional opportunities to shape MC's character - including more sexually confident and even aggressive options if the player chooses. You'll prob have noted the Perversion score in the Psychosexometrics screen ticking up (max is now 27!), along with the Analysis of MC's sexual awakening - something that will have an effect on your ability to initiate sex in sandbox scenes. (On that - don't worry, it will be balanced so as not to penalise non-bisexual players or force anyone to accept kinks they wouldn't choose to.)

On Femdom, I admit that I've taken a lot of liberties so far. :oops: I ended up taking a really narrow (and possibly BS) definition that excludes the softer side (e.g. CFNM, humiliation and molestation); but will include the harder side (e.g. trampling, forced pegging, whips). After reading your comments I agree that the Sergeant's cumswap scene could use work... there are differences based on enabling Femdom, but I think I should take a bit of time to segregate the kinks better than I have there, and tone it down where Femdom has been disabled.

Reactions: topgamer

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Loving this game so far! Thank you so much for allowing us to turn on/off shit we don't wanna see. I wish more games would have this feature lol

Also the humor in this is top notch...

Keep up the great work!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Loving this game so far! Thank you so much for allowing us to turn on/off shit we don't wanna see. I wish more games would have this feature lol

Also the humor in this is top notch...

Keep up the great work!
Thanks Links! I've always been big into free choice, so it seemed the best way to go. I'd actually be interested to know if anyone went for all the content in the game (i.e. no kink/trait disables and all 7 characters in the Virtual Stable)

Reactions: Links234

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there a way to type in the new code with a saved game or do i have to replay everything?
Unfortunately not, Prevat… if you want the full content of the game, you'll need to restart. I'm trying to find ways round big update restarts - if anyone has any tips on that, I'm all ears.

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
it will be balanced so as not to penalize non-bisexual players
If it's organic to the design, then I'm happy just please don't make any concessions to me specifically, I am a tiny minority. Gay content means gay men and many women then throw the stuff that's in my name and make that exclusively the content and you are marketing to a vestigial crowd.

You've got it pretty much down as far as the consent issue is concerned
I'm glad I actually nailed that. It probably was worse for me than most people because I personally have a high aversion to comedy, I'm sure many others have found joy in it.

I ended up taking a really narrow (and possibly BS) definition
Maybe it is a bit difficult to change everything now considering the premise bar the sergeant, how about the label of 'hard femdom' which would be more brutal (define that how you please) so that you don't change the perception of the intro content too severely?

In any case, thank you for the reply and addressing my concerns, I'll be looking forward to the next time I download the game.

Reactions: RanliLabz
Jan 15, 2019
I've downloaded 2 copies of this game and I'm still getting the loop in the decontamination room. Fun game so far though.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I'd actually be interested to know if anyone went for all the content in the game (i.e. no kink/trait disables and all 7 characters in the Virtual Stable)
I think I do on my "Pokemon - gotta experience it all (no shame or regrets)" path, but I'm not 100% sure if I missed any kink / trait opportunities.

I've downloaded 2 copies of this game and I'm still getting the loop in the decontamination room. Fun game so far though.
I'm not sure if it's a bug or working as intended, but you have to "look away" instead of "keep staring" (or something like that) when the girls turn towards the MC, maybe even twice - after that a new option becomes available and you can proceed.

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes