podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
4 posts above this one, you can download a fix for screwdriver. Put that file in your game folder. And if you restart the game, and see Hank sitting at the bar, you can go to him talk about the binoculars, and then go to your box and click on the screwdriver outside your box, it will added to your box, and you can give it to Hank, after that if you go outside the entrance to the spa, you will be given a spa card....
it not help, not added, i put bug file to folder called game

podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
Same problem here.

After screaming and solved the shower settings, Keen goes away, the scene stays on the twi sisters discussing the bet conditions, then the scene switch on the Keen's room.

At this point the walkthrough states that Keen receives a call from Mandy in West Hallway, someone states that Keen needs to meet Mandy in changing room...

No way... no call and no meeting.

BTW: checked the save file with saveeditonline and the flag _defaults_set > item_keycard_spa and _defaults_set > spa_access are set to 1, but in the inventory there isn't a spa keycard and the flag spa_access is set to 0.

EDIT: of course, settings spa_access to 1, you're able to enter the spa. Unfortunately, when you need to find the drinks, at the lounge bar you cannot access the stasis-box or the meal-maker because of Hank... and it is no way to give him the screwdriver (it is close the toolbox but not clickable). Well, this "scenario" seems fully bugged to me...
How to solve that problem?

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Go to post #1, there click on the Changelog in the first post, and click on v10.0 '
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't found how to do this. Any pointers?
Right, I found that the lens comes from the binoculars, which you get from Hank, which you get after the screwdriver, which currently is bugged for me. Yes, I tried placing the fix, I even un rpa'd everything and edited the file itself. Still broken.

2nd edit. I started a complete new game. Now Hnk has moved to tthe bar, all the events triggered. (i think)

Last edited:

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Try placing this attached rpy file in the "game" subdirectory (making sure the game is closed) and start the game again. Seems like the dev accidentally tab'd the screwdriver logic once-too-many, preventing it from always running.
Thanks for that, that fixed the screwed screwdriver.

Reactions: thetooth21

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
How do you get the new content started? I fixed the telescope and Hank and Rosa went into their room. But I can't get their story to progress any further.

bombten

May 22, 2017
Try placing this attached rpy file in the "game" subdirectory (making sure the game is closed) and start the game again. Seems like the dev accidentally tab'd the screwdriver logic once-too-many, preventing it from always running.
Thank you SOOOO much for this! You are the best! <3

Sep 14, 2023
Hey is there anything big new in this update? It seems I have to replay the game again, I just did that in the last update, and yes there were a few small scenes here and there, but not really any new personage.

And now by chapter start it seems there still isn't anything new, wrestlers is still the last part.

Last time already we had the rope story...

Sep 14, 2023
According to Patreon, it completes Lorza's story.
Just a quick who is Lorza? (I played it a while back, I never remember who is who...

But that means again, just an update to the current story lines. Which is nice too, but after last update, I already was the opinion I wait for the walkthrough to get updated...

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
so far ive got 1 new scene with Lorza, and i opened the hatch, cant figure out what im supposed to do after that or if there even is anything else in this update. i would like to believe there is more to Lorza quest, nothing wrong with the scene i saw but if that the last scene its disappointing, maybe she will have quick random scene added later on.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes