Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I can't access the Holo room. The game says I need a level 3 keycard, but it shows on the screen? Somebody with the same problem?

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
The current walkthrough isn't really usefull anymore, because almost every chapter has something extras, which wasn't there in version 9.5. So some things aren't happening yet, because you need to do something extra's. For example the Hank & Rose at the bar part, first need to give him the screwdriver so he goes to tie up his wife.

I also missed the fixing of the telescope, if you select one of the chapters to start with.

I already played it a long time ago, and didn't want to waste time again with searching everything over and over in the beginning, so I followed the walkthrough. Guess we have to wait for the update.

You are totally right, this game could use some kind of in-game walkthrough, or a quests/todo page, something that summons which things are still to do. (They can complaing about the Genesis Order al they want, the soulstone/anglestone is brilliant)

And the current update was an update ofcourse, but calling this v10, when it didn't add a new chapter, but only added some nice things to the rest. I would have called this a v9.5 as an update to v9.0.
wait, you cvan fix the lens?

Aug 3, 2023
I don't understand. I though I play it again from the beginning. And again I'm stuck at hank. I know I should open my box and get the screwdriver, but I cannot click on it. So that was probably the last time the same problem.

Edit: Yep found it again, it's just a fucking bug... I try next update

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Like I wrote before, me too. But you need to talk to Hank and give him the screwdriver you have next to your box. Then they go fuck in private and you can continue...

I'll wait for walkthrough update, before trying it again...
This doesn't seem to work in 10.0. I cannot interact with the screwdriver, it does not automatically give it to him after the dialogue and there is no addtional dialuge option to offer screwdriver. Cannot progress quest due to this.

Aug 3, 2023
This doesn't seem to work in 10.0. I cannot interact with the screwdriver, it does not automatically give it to him after the dialogue and there is no addtional dialuge option to offer screwdriver. Cannot progress quest due to this.
Yeh I have the same problem, I think it's a bug. Because I already read everything I just pressed ctrl or so for skip, and then it seems it doesn't work.

Search for screwdriver in this thread, then you find someone telling that.

I just thought, fuck it, I wait for the next update/fix...

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Cumplexii

Jan 30, 2023
In version 10.0 i cant seem to get the spa keycard no matter what i do. I followed the walkthrough and it just doenst happen after the shower scene. Im not getting called by Mindy in the west hallway

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
In version 10.0 i cant seem to get the spa keycard no matter what i do. I followed the walkthrough and it just doenst happen after the shower scene. Im not getting called by Mindy in the west hallway
Seems to be a bug many of us are getting in this version.

Aug 3, 2023
You first need to get rid of Hank, by giving him the screwdriver that's outside of your lunch-box. That is new in v10.

But yeh, like most are writing, there are some bugs with it, it does work, but only if you read all the text, if like me you already read it once and want to go through quickly, you are fucked...

So waiting for the next update 10.1 maybe? And an update to the walkthrough it's still for version 9.5, not 10.

Reactions: Cumplexii

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
Try placing this attached rpy file...
Can't confirm that this code does anything. I've put it in the main directory of the game, not the sub-directory "Game", and launched the game. The game has changed but not due to new file. It doesn't skip-starts from "Hank and Rosa" anymore, instead when you choose "Hank and Rosa" it skip-starts from "Mindy and Sandy". The screwdriver will be available. I've tried to reinstall the game (v10.0), delete files in "/Appdata", launch first older version (v9.5) before launching newest (v10.0) - nothing helped to recreate the bug. Maybe someone will be able to recreate the bug (without reinstalling the Windows) and confirm that this file works.

Aug 3, 2023
Can't confirm that this code does anything. I've put it in the main directory of the game, not the sub-directory "Game", and launched the game. The game has changed but not due to new file. It doesn't skip-starts from "Hank and Rosa" anymore, instead when you choose "Hank and Rosa" it skip-starts from "Mindy and Sandy". The screwdriver will be available. I've tried to reinstall the game (v10.0), delete files in "/Appdata", launch first older version (v9.5) before launching newest (v10.0) - nothing helped to recreate the bug. Maybe someone will be able to recreate the bug (without reinstalling the Windows) and confirm that this file works.
It needs to be put in the game folder ofcourse, ...

podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
How to get spa card? This not work:
Go to Hallway West, where Mindy calls you. You get the Spa Keycard

I Also go to the changing room but here not heppend

podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
Nope she didn't show up, where ever I walked or checked.

I think it's something new, I first needed to handle Hank, that wasn't a problem in the the previous version. I also with cheating wasn't able to make a smooty because Hank was still sitting there...

So after fixing Hank & Rosa you can go to the west wing or so and it will trigger the spa-card...
So you find way? I also stuck here

Aug 3, 2023
So you find way? I also stuck here
4 posts above this one, you can download a fix for screwdriver. Put that file in your game folder. And if you restart the game, and see Hank sitting at the bar, you can go to him talk about the binoculars, and then go to your box and click on the screwdriver outside your box, it will added to your box, and you can give it to Hank, after that if you go outside the entrance to the spa, you will be given a spa card....

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes