• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

SpArtA33

Oct 2, 2022
Has anyone been able to solve the cog minigame? I've tried every possible combination and I just can't solve it. This game needs a detailed walkthrough or completely reworked minigames. They're NOT fun, they're chores.
Finally solved it, this was the second cog minigame. Here's the solution in case anyone else gets stuck. Garbage minigames.

drungilioni

Nov 10, 2020
is there any way to just get to the good part? I dont care about the story just want the booba drawn by our beloved captain.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Production quality is obviously amazing. Art and rigging really is top tier.
Somehow uses 66% of a 3070 to churn out 200FPS.
I think it's capped at 200 in the engine, so if people have issues with excessive resource draw, try to cap it to 60 in your GPU driver or rivatuner.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Click Romance button in top menu.
And then what? There's no other button, other than a description for each girl and some pictures that you can swap between, not only that but the image only changes at Farah and Tutoria, the rest of the images of other characters are bugged or something, they don't change from Tutoria or Farah depending who you saw last. I see no replay button there. They Heart icon is green and not clickable, there's a maximize image button.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I thought there'd be some new sex scenes... but the new ones are blowjob pictures and a cunnilingus scene. That's the update.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
And how many scenes are you open? - in this game only one animated scene + as say Qudrossomuto - ones are blowjob pictures and a cunnilingus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Qudrossomuto

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
can't tick the adult content option i assume this is locked behind a paywall or somth?
It doesn't do anything, it's more for future options. The sex is front-and-center right now. There isn't much of it just yet, but don't worry, it's not paywalled or anything.

Reactions: blblblblb

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
First impressions - beautiful game, nica animations and hope for a lot of content with Eris :love:
Few questions - where is save file located? in save/load menu CLEAR button erases one file or all of them?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes